~:*:~ Fifty-One ~:*:~

Paxton

Nate and I walked into a convenience store that was just at the end of the street where the bar and hotel were located. Nate visibly brightened when he saw the cashier, a young looking man with a permanent dazed look on his face. Nate hurried towards him and asked, "Hey! Do you remember me?"

The guy behind the counter took a moment to take in Nate's appearance, squinting through a haze of retinal damage that years of smoking pot had caused. His goofy grin stretched lazily as recognition came at last.

"Eh!!! It's the virgin dude!!!"

Nate blushed as I let loose an involuntary chuckle behind him.

"How's it going, man?! Did you enjoy your hump-session with your girl?" The cashier then turned to me and took in my appearance. Again, realization dawned on him as he nodded knowingly. "Oh, sorry dudes! I didn't mean to assume..." He turned to Nate and raised his hand for a victorious high-five. "Your boyfriend is handsome, bro! No wonder you were so eager to lose that V-card!"

Nate's eyes went wide in horror. "What?! No-"

The cashier kept on going, "But bro... Had you told me it was a guy, I would have given you better stuff for the task! That bottle of lube wasn't meant to loosen up a guy's hole..."

I was doing my best to hold back my laughter as the guy grabbed a different bottle from the shelf behind him, placing it on the counter in front of Nate's stunned face.

The guy went on, "This stuff should help you two better, but you're probably plenty loose now after going through that entire box of condoms... am I right?!" He joked as he held up his hand again in hopes of getting a high-five this time.

I couldn't help but oblige. Nate managed to glare at me with disapproval for egging the cashier on, but he was still at a loss for words.

"You should also try this box of condoms instead..." He grabbed the ones he was referring to and placed them beside the bottle. "They mix well with the lube to make entry easier; you'll slide right in! Plus the flavours are better if you prefer wearing condoms during oral. There's none of that cherry medicine flavour crap in here."

"Yeah, I'm not too fond of that flavour... or that synthetic strawberry crap you see in a lot of the basic boxes." I said in my most serious tone, like I was actually about to make a real purchase and was taking this guy's suggestions seriously. I earned another glare from Nate.

"You want to check out some of our best toys?! I've got cock rings and anal beads that you two might be down for-"

Nate finally found his voice. "FUCK, NO!"

I leaned forward on the counter and asked playfully, "What else you got? We tend to go all night long, so toys might be a fun addition."

"SHUT UP, PAXTON!" Nate hollered, mortified by this whole exchange. He looked around the shop to make sure that it was still empty of other customers. He let out a sigh of relief when he found no one to witness this humiliation. He then turned to the cashier and directed a strong, accusatory finger at him as he explained, "I'm not gay, dude! This isn't my boyfriend and I didn't have sex with him that night!"

If only he knew how wrong he was...

"I bought that lube and those condoms to have sex with my girlfriend, understand?! NOT a boy!" He exclaimed.

The cashier raised his hands defensively, chuckling in true stoner fashion for his blunder. "My bad, bro! Chill out." He directed his next question at me, thinking his voice was a whisper, "Is your man always this tense?"

Get A Room!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara