7

Chapter 07

It didn't take long for Bai Yue to enter the cabin, the progress indicator on the inspection cabin slowly moved forward, and at the same time, the indicator light that symbolized the level continued to climb forward.

Starting with purple, which symbolizes D rank, then blue, which is C rank, and then cyan, which is B rank... Little by little, the value goes up.

When he reached the S-rank, the doctor waiting next to him was still careless-the S-rank was the original Bai Yue's rank, and it was already rare. After all, guides only account for one percent of the population, which is only about 100 million. There are only two or three thousand people in the entire empire who can reach the S grade in the guide. Rare is rare, but this is the best hospital in Capital Star, and the doctor has not seen it before.

But then his eyes were about to come out of the window-

The indicator light is on until the yellow light is not finished, and the progress bar is still going! The color of the light went from yellow to orange a little bit!

2S class? Is it true that the third prince said that his mental power had mutated? Before a thought in the doctor's mind was finished, he saw that the orange indicator light had not stopped flashing! Little by little, little by little, in the doctor's extremely shocked and expectant eyes, the indicator light went from orange to upward, and finally the pure red indicator light that had never been lit for the guide. , burst out a bright light!

"3, 3S..."

The doctor's throat was shaking, and his whole body was shaking.

He was so shocked that he forgot to operate the inspection cabin.

On the hospital-specific optical brain connected to the detection cabin, an information box pops up asking whether to upload to the main brain library for a long time, and the operation will be automatically executed according to the default confirmation option.

The stream of information is uploaded all the way to the Imperial Mastermind.

3S Wizard. According to the priority, the news was immediately processed by the master brain, and Bai Yue's identity information and specific test results were sent to the relevant high-level people, that is, the emperor and the twelve elders of the Imperial House of Representatives. At the same time, the holographic virtual world called the "Second World" run by the main brain began to emit dazzling fireworks one after another.

"Congratulations to Imperial Citizen: Bai Yue, who has been confirmed as a spiritual SSS-level guide!"

The gold-colored news was swiped three times in a row, indicating the birth of an amazing piece of good news.

"3S wizard?!"

"My God, really? What happened in the past few years, the sentinel guides have both broken records!"

"I can't even think about this level..."

"Wait, Bai Yue? Isn't this the second prince's name? Could it be the same name and surname?"

The curious melon eaters clicked on the announcement information to take a closer look, and confirmed from the age and other details, it was indeed the second prince who had been silent for three years.

"Really him?"

"What kind of luck is this for the royal family? It was said before that the death of the first prince and the second prince was another injury. The royal family is going to die. As a result, the second prince is now promoted to 3S."