130. Main World (1)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 130

Five years later.

A new post appeared on Starnet's largest forum.

"Hahahahaha finally got admitted to the Mental Power University! I want to scream with excitement! "

Main building: The moment I received the notification from the optical brain mailbox, I jumped up! I began to take the entrance examination for the University of Spiritual Power two years ago, but the result was that I missed the college entrance examination by 7 points in the first year, and failed by 10 points in the second year. finally! ! !

Hahahaha, from now on I will be a student of God Bai Yue! Excited to scream! ! !

1L: Wow! Congratulations to the host! great!

2L: Clap clap clap clap. The University of Spiritual Power is the one with the lowest admission ratio in Star Yao, the master student! happy~

3L: Hehe. This year, the University of Spiritual Power has expanded its enrollment from the original 800 to 2,000. No wonder the host was admitted only this year. Moreover, what are the students of Master Bai Yue, because the first wave of students graduated last year, and some of them stayed in the school as lecturers, so starting from this year, not all classes will be taught by Master Bai Yue, the host should not think too beautifully.

4L: Look upstairs with a smile, it's so sour.

5L: What disagrees with you is acid? Is the 3rd floor correct? And you people's superstitious belief in spiritual power is really laughable. Seriously, this thing is just a gimmick, what's the practical significance of doing it for 5 years? Before Bai Yue made a live broadcast to kill Nunu beast with mental power, so many years later, is there anyone else besides him who can do it? It cannot be promoted, this thing is like Qigong in the age of the earth, it is a scam at all.

6L: ...you come downstairs.

7L: ...No, I can't come. How many years haven't seen this kind of living mental retardation? I thought the debate about the usefulness of mental power was settled two years ago.

8L: Mental power is useless if it is used to kill people. What weapon can't do this? It is true that none of the students in the School of Spirituality can use their brains to attack, but during the quarrel two years ago, some people also questioned whether Master Bai's idea was a project to cheat the Federation of money. As a result, Master Bai directly led the students to a competition, and compared with the top students from the first university in the Federation, it turned out that the memory, reaction speed, and learning ability of the students who had learned mental power... were all several times higher than the others, which shocked the whole world. The Federation and even the entire interstellar. After that, he dared to come out and act stupid, 5L is very courageous.

9L: Yes. At that time, my scores in the college entrance examination were actually enough for the University of Spirituality, but I thought that the University of Spirituality would be divided into majors and major courses, but I would have to take an additional course of spirituality with great intensity, but the professional assessment was as difficult as other schools. I didn't go. I really regret it now. There are students who go to the Mental Power University to study, and they are booked by big companies early before graduation. After graduating this year, no matter what major they are, they are rushed to take them.

10L: After all, their ability to learn is relatively strong... I do scientific research. Oftentimes, the brain will swell and hurt if you use your brain too much, and your efficiency will drop after a certain period of time, but the new assistant researcher in the same laboratory has no such problem at all... She is the first batch of graduates of the Mental Power University, and it is really different. I didn't really believe this before, but now I really believe it. I am a self-proclaimed genius, I skipped grades all the way, and now I am the youngest senior researcher at the Federal Institute for Advanced Study, but the new little sister obviously had mediocre grades before higher education, but now she looks like a real human being with no mistakes in light and brain.