126

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 126

Bai Yue arrived at the restaurant booked by Bai Min according to the time agreed with Bai Min. Bai Min had already been waiting there, seeing him coming, the young man with fair and tender appearance, timid like a little rabbit, whispered, "Brother, brother."

"Just call it by name."

"Okay, Bai, Bai Yue." Bai Min clasped his hands tightly under the table, "I, I ordered food, I don't know if you like it or not."

"I'm not picky." Bai Yue didn't have much ill-feeling towards him, but just ignored him. It doesn't matter whether Bai Min is really naive and ignorant of what Xiao Tang is doing, or whether he is deliberately pretending to imply that Xiao Tang is targeting Bai Yue. Because he is too weak, so weak that people can't even think about targeting him.

"Yeah." Bai Min showed a timid smile, like an innocent little animal, "I'm sorry, you are busy, so I asked you to come out..."

Bai Yue was a little impatient: "You said you want to talk to me about Xiao Tang, so just talk about it directly." I hope this time I can completely break up with the protagonist of the original world, Gong Shou, and we will go our separate ways in the future. side. He paid Sister Yan a large sum of money, enough to make Xiao Tang and the Xiao family unbearable. For the rest, Bai Yue didn't want to bother with these people. Those stupid students in his school who didn't know how to use their mental power after two weeks of study were enough to keep him busy.

"Okay... I just want to ask you to spare Xiao Tang. He really just wanted to vent his anger on me, nothing else..."

Bai Yue was almost made to laugh by his naive and stupid way of explaining, but before a smile formed on his lips, the young man straightened his back suddenly--

His mental power was keenly aware of the strangeness!

At the same moment, Bai Yue's two security robots, who have never been away from him since the announcement of his mental power, uttered piercing long beeps!

The young man was in a sudden crisis, he yelled "Get down!" at Bai Min from his throat, and at the same time, the whole person reacted extremely quickly and hid behind the beautiful transparent metal screen. And both of his robots blocked in front of the master at a speed that is difficult for human naked eyes to catch!

"boom!!!"

A violent explosion accompanied by smoke and dust resounded through the entire street. The high-end restaurant with classical decoration disappeared in the blink of an eye, leaving only smoke and broken building materials.

The screams of the guests and waiters were accompanied by howling and crying, while Bai Yue crouched halfway behind the screen, with the protective shield that the security robot popped up on his head, not thinking about the casualties. He frowned, with a rare calm expression:

It wasn't some accident like a gas leak. It was a purposeful attack.

Just now, a warning sign suddenly appeared in his heart-someone was following him. That malice-filled aura made the young man's incomparable mental strength quickly alert, and he reacted in time to escape the catastrophe.

At this moment, the gunpowder smoke was still spreading, but Bai Yue, whose senses were magnified to the extreme, could clearly hear footsteps coming from afar. Even the feline-like movements of an attacker cannot evade his mental tentacles.