42. Campus World: The protagonist with the Raiders System Shou (1)

Chapter 42

The young man's tone was firm.

Following his words, in the extreme darkness, he gradually saw light.

A warm golden mass swayed in his palm.

It turned out that his power was always there, but the illusion deceived him, causing his senses to fall into silence and darkness.

Ludwig smiled, the magic power output from his fingertips increased, and then he whispered: "This feels... something seems to have appeared in my magic pool."

He closed his eyes to perceive.

The magic pool has been dyed golden by pure divine power, and has been expanded and compressed by the power of faith that has been continuously injected into it. The power contained in it is as thick as substance.

Ludwig's spiritual power descended a little bit, and caught a solid gold solid at the bottom of the pool. It was as clear as crystal, but it exuded a warm golden luster, and it thumped slightly, as if it was another heart.

"What is this?" Ludwig was dumbfounded.

The system's tone showed humanized envy and jealousy: "I didn't expect that you could actually cultivate a godhead in a small world."

"godhead?"

"The most crucial sign of a god. You have divine power, which does not mean that you are a god. It may be driven by force like Claude, or it may be forcibly incorporated into your body by chance, and you happen to have the power of faith to reinforce and store it in you. In the body. The sign of God is the Godhead, which means that your state of mind and ability have reached the realm of God."

"Can't I use divine power before? The power of faith will make it continue to generate."

"Using divine power is the easiest for God." The system was very disdainful of his cognition, "What is God? God said, if there is light, there is light. God can create, and what he says becomes true. The magician can only communicate and request the magic element to become his own power, but the god is enough to ask all kinds of energies to act according to his own mind."

Ludwig was somewhat enlightened. He said, "Disperse!"

So the deep blackness in front of him suddenly became thinner, and the light reappeared and injected into this small area, and then squeezed out the darkness little by little until it became bright.

Those lingering ghosts accompanied by the input of light can no longer deceive people, and hurriedly turned into smoke and dissipated.

The people who were shrouded in the illusion came back to their senses, some found themselves kneeling on the ground and begging, some found that they seemed to be tearing apart something with their teeth and claws, and the remaining negative emotions such as grief, anger or guilt still lingered in their chests, but they were erratic. His mind finally calmed down.

At the same time, a strange and incomparably sincere emotion suddenly spread from their hearts. They almost instinctively looked in the direction of Ludwig, subconsciously wanting to get close to the young man who had suddenly become very close and far away.

at this moment. At the moment when the boy communicated silently with the elements in the air, pure white flowers in the shape of a silver cup quietly bloomed under his feet. Spiritual animals-such as the white horses brought by the paladins, and the seagulls flying in the air-felt a strange pulling force, and couldn't help but approach the boy. The white horses tread lightly on their hooves, then bend one leg gracefully and kneel on the ground; seagulls fly in this side of the sky, reluctantly.