8

Chapter 08

The doctor went to check the time, and as soon as Bai Yue came out of the testing room, he looked into his eyes like a puppy of time, and Alexander said for a while: "Don't worry, it's no problem. - By the way, my mental power has really mutated. , the match with your brother has risen to 95%, and the doctor said that he can basically recover with my help. Don't be afraid."

"95%?" Shi Shi exclaimed for a while, then rushed over to hug him, crying and laughing, "Ayue, Ayue, you are an angel, do you know? You bring your own holy light, do you know? You just It's two wings away, you know?"

The girl was so excited that she couldn't speak incoherently. Bai Yue was strangled by her arm on her waist, and it hurt so much that she didn't know how to persuade her.

As a result, the lady next to him who was three or four similar to Time just reached out and pulled the girl and pulled her down from Bai Yue: "Xiaoguang, don't make trouble." Then she raised her head and looked at Bai Yue gratefully: "Second Highness, really Thank you very much, our whole family will definitely remember your kindness. If you need anything, although our family of three is not strong, we will do our best to help."

The lady's tone was too serious, Bai Yue was startled, and quickly waved his hand: "You don't need such an aunt, Shimi and I have been friends for many years, and if her brother has any problems, I can help you... Don't call me two. Your Royal Highness, the royal family or something is a ceremonial honor. Just like the time, just call me Bai Yue or A Yue. By the way, what do you call Auntie?"

"My surname is Chen." Shi Shi's mother looks very young, and it is estimated that many people believe Shi Shi's sister. Just because of her son's accident, her eyes are slightly red and swollen, but she is still a very elegant lady. She looked at Bai Yue with a very kind look: "Since you said that, I'll call you A Yue just like Xiaoguang. You and Xiaoguang have been friends for so many years, and my aunt knows that you are not someone who wants to repay her kindness, but so Big help, we can't really not report it... Shijia, although I'm not very talkative, it can still be useful to have two good children."

The implication is to prepare the Shi family to move closer to the royal family as much as possible, not to mention choosing a side, at least it can add some weight to the royal family.

This was completely unexpected by Bai Yue.

The five major legions, except the Royal Legion, are sorted by one, two, three, and four. The head of the Shi family is the current marshal of the Second Corps. Although it was not like the first army was almost the property of the Yan family, the Shi family's control over the second army was quite good.

If the second legion really pulls the royal family, it will be a big change for the situation.

Bai Yue was taken aback: "Auntie, you really don't have to do this. I came to help out of my friendship with Shimo. If it is exchanged for Shijia's decision... What is this? I told me about your family of three and the Shi family... because the uncle's affairs were very unpleasant back then, and now the relationship has finally eased up, so don't make any conflicts because of this. "

Aunt Chen looked at him and smiled, but didn't speak any more. But Bai Yue knew at a glance that she was a person with good intentions, and he knew in his heart that she hadn't let go of that plan, and was a little anxious.

Looking back at the time, the girl's heart fell to the ground, with a bit of contentment on her face, apparently not paying attention to what her mother and friends said. Well, it's useless to talk to time.

It just so happened that the doctor finished the examination for Shi Chen and asked him to do spiritual counseling, and Bai Yue took this to heart first. After getting acquainted with Shi Chen in the future, he will tell Aunt Chen's thoughts to the young and promising major general, so that the person who can take charge will dispel his mother's amazing thoughts.