76

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76

For Jiang Baiyue and Shi Chen, Daji was a rewarding experience. The two exchanged a lot of good things from various races back home, and at the same time put the promotion of "money" on the agenda.

The two chatted with the patriarch of the Tiger Clan, and explained all the inconveniences of bartering, which quickly made the patriarch tempted. But the patriarch hesitated again: "But things can be seen and touched. If you want to exchange other people's real prey food for something else, who will do it?"

"If this 'thing' can be exchanged for our wolf clan's salt for a long time and stably, do you think they will do it?" When Shi Chen said this, the tiger clan leader thought for a while, and he really thought it was good. Only Jiang Baiyue secretly reached out and pinched Shi Chen's thigh from behind - he is good at bluffing people. I still felt embarrassed when I told myself that, but now I came up with this idea with a natural face. But the patriarch of the tiger clan didn't realize at all that behind this seemingly good idea, this kind of thing called "money" was firmly anchored in the wolf clan.

"Then what exactly are you going to do?" Just saying that this thing is called "money" and everyone can exchange it, the patriarch of the Tiger Clan still doesn't quite understand how to use it.

Jiang Bai had a draft earlier, and at this time he told the patriarch a little bit: "I am going to cast copper into some discs of the same size, and each piece represents the result of an hour's work by an adult orc. For example, half a basket A piece of copper is exchanged for a piece of fruit; for another example, one roe deer may only be hunted in one morning, and that one roe deer is equal to four discs..."

As for the denomination or something, it is better not to take too big a step, first to unify the face value, it is better to have copper coins of the same size and thickness.

The patriarch understood it, and felt that it was really good and clear. But if he was asked to think about it, he would definitely not have thought of such a solution. He couldn't help but patted Jiang Baiyue's arm, and sighed, "Tell me, Ayue, why are you so smart? The inheritance of the beast god can make people change all of a sudden." Are you smart?"

Jiang Baiyue smiled and remained silent.

But Shi Chen was very proud: "It should be said that Ayue was originally smart, so the beast god chose him."

The Patriarch of the Tiger Clan thought for a while, and then nodded in agreement: "Indeed, Ah Yue is different from the others, that's why the Beast God is willing to make him a great witch."

Looking back at this time, the original Jiang Baiyue's willfulness and straightforwardness took on a different color. A bit squeamish is born with the nobleness of a great witch, straightforward and unforgiving is a clear distinction between black and white, and no sand can be tolerated, pestering ginger for...uh...

For pestering Jiang Wei, maybe the great witch is facing the test of the beast god?

Didn't you see that he became a great witch as soon as he put aside the chaotic feeling of squinting his eyes?

Thinking about it, the patriarch of the Tiger Clan felt delighted that he had found a complete and reasonable explanation. He approved of the "copper coins" that Jiang Baiyue and Shi Chen said, waved his hand and said, "I will tell you about this at the clan meeting, and then, Ah Yue, tell the clansmen how the money is used in detail." .You work hard first, and lead everyone to make money. It's really troublesome for the patriarch of the wolf clan, and it's a waste of time."