141. Extra Story 1 (2)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 141 Extra Story

Old man Xia was so angry that he couldn't speak, and Xia Shichen was very powerful. The subordinates of Xia's bodyguards didn't get orders from old man Xia. Even though they knew the scene was outrageous, they didn't dare to act. Walk.

At this time, a voice suddenly came from behind the wedding stage, with indescribable grievances and forbearance: "Even if you don't want to marry me, why are you so angry with grandpa? Grandpa is old and in poor health. If you say that, it's not cold." His old man's heart?"

"Let him go! Let him go!" The old man Xia gasped, pointing at the door with trembling fingers, with a sad expression, "Listen to what this is saying! Call me Uncle Xia?! I raised you so For many years, you called me Uncle Xia! Isn't your surname Xia?"

The attitude of the grandparents and grandchildren brought the stunned people back to their senses. Immediately, someone at the door stopped Xia Shichen, and said with a mouthful of soft words: "You are too angry. You have some conflicts with your family, why do you talk so smugly? Mr. Xia will do his best to raise you, and hold you hand in hand." teach you to take over the company..."

There were also seven aunts and eight aunts who came up, this one said "there is no right parent in the world", the other said "you have to forgive others and forgive others", or "Think about Mr. Xia's body, let's fulfill the old man's wish before we talk about it." "...

Xia Shichen was stopped here by them, his face turned black. He didn't have time to talk nonsense to this group of people who didn't know right from wrong and took sides blindly. But this group of elders in name, he can't really overthrow people to the ground, he can't get away at all.

The man simply stood still, turned his head, his black eyes were like a winter pool, cold to the bone: "Uncle Xia, you have raised me for so many years, but I have worked hard for ten years for Maohua Company, for the Xia family, and for your industries." , Now that you have left the house, you don't want any of your property. This kindness is still clean, right? As for the relationship between father and son, I said that I love father and son to save face, but I didn't expect you to go downhill. If you really If you want to talk about my feelings with me, then don't mind me telling you that you have raised me all these years, you don't let me be called 'father', only let me be called 'uncle', just let me learn how to Business, father and son have never played ball together or chatted with each other. You know whether you are raising a child or an employee who manages the property. I am not the white-eyed wolf who only stares at the property, but some people come back , you just plan everything out of your heart and soul. I have worked hard for ten years, and if I don't marry your precious grandson, I will have nothing. You asked me if my surname is Xia, and I think I really don't have a surname."

"Oh, that's right." He looked at the fast-breathing old man Xia, and added slowly, "Don't worry, from today onwards, my surname will not be Xia, and I will just call it Shichen from now on. Your property can be left to Your Xia family inherits, so you don't need to share it with me, this white-eyed wolf, what do you think?"

The man stood like a javelin, and no matter what everyone around him said, he would not move. There was a faint smile on his lips, and there was sarcasm in his coldness. Looking at it under the bright warm-toned hotel lights, there was a strange feeling. The feeling of coldness.

Old man Xia shivered for no reason.

He looked at the familiar young man like a ghost, and couldn't understand how a child who loved him so much could suddenly become so cold and mean.