27

Chapter 27

When Ludwig carefully prepared various medicinal materials to help Collins purify his blood and refine the keel, the atmosphere in the secret underground palace of the Phoenix Association was dignified.

"...Recently, in the imperial capital, especially in the area where the Central Holy See is located, the number of people who intend to join has decreased by about 30% compared with the last natural month, and the junior followers have lost nearly 20%..."

"It's all that damned holy son." A man in a dark robe and a hood covering his face cursed in a hoarse voice.

Aldia looked at his hooked nose with a tattered hood that was reflected on the wall by the dim candlelight, and moved uncomfortably.

The atmosphere of the Dark Holy See made him, a prince who grew up in the Grand Duchy, extremely uncomfortable.

The people here are often disheveled, lack etiquette, and roam the market. In order to cover up their identities as members of the Dark Holy See, they have been hiding among impoverished peasants and unbearable gangsters for many years, even generations, to avoid the investigation of the Holy See that is smarter than a dog's nose. .

If the shabbyness and poverty made him feel some sympathy, then the extremeness and habit of darkness of these people made Aldia even more disgusted.

He sometimes wonders if he can separate Claude from these virtuous people, but the next moment he can't help but blame himself-the reason why he is deeply attracted to Claude is not because the other party is so Kindness, will pity the filthiest of the poor?

He listened silently.

Listening to the conversation of the people of the Dark Holy See, I slowly started cursing the Holy See of Light and Ludwig-it has to be said that the curse of the Holy See of Light is a must-have item for their meetings, often occupying one-third of the meeting. more time.

Aldia gradually became unbearable.

Those people were not just cursing, but slowly began to spread out, speculating in the most vicious and vulgar language about Ludwig, and other clergymen - like, the Son of God with such a beautiful face, why they became the Son of God , Have you ever been "loved" by the old Pope who is so horny? Wrapped under their holy robes, is it a body that has been tossed between the beds of various bishops?

"enough!"

Finally, he could no longer be silent, and could not help interrupting loudly.

"These malicious speculations are meaningless to you, and they are full of prejudice! Although the Holy See of Light is corrupt, there are always pure and good people! How can Ludwig clean up those villains and unintentionally hinder your development? , and used such vicious words to impose on him?"

The noise in the underground palace stopped.

But what Ardia felt was a look full of malice and suspicion.

"God of darkness is above." McKay, the dark consul of the Dark Holy See, said lightly, "When will non-Holy See personnel be able to participate in our assembly and make a big deal of nonsense in the meeting?"

"Okay McKay, he was brought by me." Claude cleared the siege, but felt uncomfortable for a while.

Aldia actually speaks for Ludwig?

He thought that the other party was now completely on his side!

"My esteemed saint son." McKay smiled at Claude, who was sitting on the head, "I shouldn't have any doubts about your decision, but please don't forget that this person and the Holy See's The Holy Son grew up together and tried to join the Holy See of Light. Such people are a great threat to those of us who can only remain anonymous."