116

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 116

In the evening, Ji Shichen and Bai Yue had dinner with Gu Cheng at Zhenxiu Pavilion.

Bai Yue originally asked Gu Cheng to order food politely, but the other party said: "With my relationship with Shi Chen, I am not used to being so polite. If he has time to treat me to a meal, I will burn the incense, just treat me to peanuts." I am willing to eat rice-what do you want to eat at the time of the day?"

Ji Shichen turned the floating light screen menu to Bai Yue's angle: "A Yue?" The voice was gentle, and Gu Cheng felt that his inhuman old friend had been dropped.

Bai Yue reluctantly ordered what he wanted to eat, but insisted on letting Gu Cheng come for the rest.

While ordering food, Gu Cheng teased Ji Shichen: "You also have a day when you can turn steel into soft fingers. You really should let your soldiers take a look at your current virtue." Then he said to Bai Yue: "Don't rush to agree. He, this kid has always been chased by others, I really want to see what it's like for him to chase others."

"Then you're late." Ji Shichen's expression was flat, but his slightly raised voice revealed his inner pride, "Ah Yue loves me, and just now, before he came out for dinner, he promised me."

Gu Cheng stared back and forth between the two of them: "...No, when you contacted me for the first time today, you still said you didn't catch me...just for a while?"

"Yes." Ji Shichen nodded subtly, but the gesture of holding the cup gave off an air of embarrassment.

Gu Cheng almost lost his sight, so he could only bow to Bai Yue jokingly: "Bai Yue... I'll call you by your name directly. You are amazing, we are not my time, that is really pure hearted, from childhood to No one can impress him. Hey, you don't know. Back then, there was a pretty girl who handed him a love letter. He glanced at it and frowned and said, "You need to practice your word again"! Hey, what do you say? Man! As a brother, I thought whether to order a companion robot for him, so that he would not be alone, but I didn't expect that it was so fate that I ran into you!

"When I met Jing Wu for the first time that day-we asked him to get together next time-the two of us said that there was a problem. Ji Shichen never had the habit of being a hero to save the beauty. A, that particle is all wooden warehouses, and it's definitely more important to like someone. It's really not that I'm a buddy to give him money. He's a real person. Not only is he handsome and capable, but he's also serious. It must be special to like you I like you very much."

Gu Cheng was nagging, holding a cup and talking endlessly, the level of chatter was rated as five stars.

But Bai Yue kept listening seriously, nodding from time to time. Ji Shichenfang would usually pour him a cup to make him less buzzing, but this time he didn't interrupt.

This is probably the blessing and emotion in my heart as a buddy, I am too embarrassed to say nasty things, so I just babbled and expressed them in this way. In a disguised form, he is taking the place of Ji Shichen with Bai Yue, because he is afraid that his old friend, who often has no expression, clumsy mouth, and only gives silently, will not be understood by the person he likes.

The three of them drank and chatted for a while, and it became even hotter. Gu Cheng then remembered that Bai Yue was looking for him for something: "Bai Yue, why are you looking for me?"

"Xiao Tang's father, Xiao Junsheng, how well do you know Brother Cheng?"

"The Xiao family? The Xiao family is the largest manufacturer of holographic cabins in the Federation. Every year, the central government purchases mostly from his family... I must let the brothers pay attention to the owner of the Xiao family. What do you want to ask?"