159. Extra Story 3 : Whistle to the World - Bai Yue (2)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

159 Chapter 159

Bai Yue sat barefoot on the soft carpet in his room.

He has a large room, and looking out of the window, he can see the lake in the palace. There are several fluffy water birds swimming in the clear water.

It's a beautiful scene, and it can, outrage the vast majority of ordinary people.

If they really have the power to overthrow the royal family from the throne, they will probably spare no effort.

Bai Yue thought of his father's side face that was as cold as steel, and his heart felt empty. He was frustrated. He thought that what he did was as good as the other "Bai Yue", but at this moment he felt ashamed as a ghost again.

He screwed up.

Why was that "Bai Yue" able to get the support of his father, but not himself?

Bai Yue was not very sensitive to such things - even though he was a prince. He sat there for a long time trying to figure out the difference.

When that "Bai Yue" took out this potion, the Yan family was eyeing it, waiting for an opportunity to launch a rebellion, and the royal family was declining, and his brother Bai Chao died unexpectedly. The royal family lost its heir, and "myself" was also discredited. In the Royal Legion, most of them are ordinary people, and the sentry is unwilling to come to this place with no future. The whole royal family is at the end of the road.

At this time, nothing could be worse. The potion of "Bai Yue" is a glimmer of hope, and the emperor will naturally be pleasantly surprised and accept it.

Not now. My brother is doing well, he is well-known, and the royal family is thriving. Yan family? Although Yan Lu used "Nirvana", it may be because he didn't go through the painful struggle of falling to the bottom, instead he lost the glory of rebirth. He recovered 2S mental power but failed to break through to 3S. Gu Zhaomi couldn't get close to Yan's family, and Yan's family couldn't obtain those medicine formulas that allowed them to increase their strength rapidly. Without that strength, naturally they wouldn't have the idea of rebellion.

In general, the royal family's rule is very stable.

The emperor in a dominant state naturally wanted to ensure stability and avoid changes.

Bai Yue, who wanted to understand this, slumped on the carpet with a wry smile, as if all his strength had been drained.

At this time there was a knock on the door of his room.

The guide said "Come in" feebly.

The visitor is Bai Chao, the crown prince of the empire.

He obviously knew about the quarrel between his younger brother and his father. He entered the door and walked to Bai Yue, then bent down and rubbed Bai Yue's hair, and then sat cross-legged on the carpet beside Bai Yue without any scruples: "What's wrong, I'm not happy. ? Getting angry with the emperor?"

"It's not losing my temper." Bai Yue barely regained some desire to speak under the comfort of his brother, "I'm just sad. I'm a scientist, and the value of a scientist is to make the world a better place, but I..."

"A Yue. Do you know what your invention means?" Bai Chao looked at him quietly.

"Of course I know! But the rise of ordinary people is inevitable, and it is also necessary for a better society..." Bai Yue looked at Bai Chao's calm expression, and suddenly felt depressed. Are you childish?"