57

Chapter 57

On the weekend when the grades were released, there was a girl in the first class of high school, Xu Mei, who had a birthday party and invited Qin Yishao.

Qin Yishao was very embarrassed, because Xu Mei was one of his ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends, but the two had cooperated, so it would be bad if he didn't go, thinking that bringing Linyan there shouldn't cause any misunderstanding, so he replied that he would be there with him.

What he didn't know was that a sneer appeared on Xu Mei's face after receiving the reply.

Her family is involved in the entertainment, film and television industry, and Qin Yishao's family has deep connections in many TV channels, and the two have always cooperated closely. She has known Qin Yishao since she was very young and has always liked him.

But who knows, after so many years of liking, plucking up the courage to confess is just a three-month love game for Qin Yishao. She suffered, suffered, and finally got discouraged-because this boy was like that to everyone, flirting, dating, but never put people in his heart.

But Linyan was different, he became a special case.

However, why is such a person a special case?

She can't get Qin Yishao, but she can't bear to be such an unremarkable person who makes the person she likes sincere!

Xu Mei's birthday party was on Sunday night.

She can be said to be the sure-fire heir to the Xu family. This time, it was her 18-year-old adult banquet.

Li Shuze, Guan Baiyue and Huo Shichen naturally also received invitations and attended as scheduled.

Guan Baiyue was stunned when he saw Li Shuze: "...Who is this?"

"I'm Xue Linglong from the first (seven) high school class, and Senior Li's dance partner this time." The girl beside Li Shuze smiled like a lady. After the sensible greeting, he excused himself to have a drink and let the three friends talk alone.

"No, Shuze, you always don't take people with you."

"Her family wants to cooperate with the Xu family, but she can't find a way, so I can help." Li Shuze's expression was light.

Huo Shichen squinted at him: "When are you still a philanthropist? To be honest, I don't want to look at Yi Shao and that Lin Yan Qingqing alone, it's not a shameful thing."

Li Shuze snorted: "Who is to blame? If it's just the two of them, I really don't care. But some two people also plan to leave my own sweetness, I don't call a dance partner, am I alone?" While

chatting, Guan Baiyue swept the people present and whispered. In Huo Shichen's ear, he said, "Linyan seems to be in trouble."

"Well." Huo Shichen glanced at him casually, "Why do you care about him?" He

really couldn't care less.

It can be said that half of Guan Baiyue's attendance at Xu Mei's birthday banquet came to Lin Yan. The system told him that Xu Mei, the "cannon fodder female supporting role" in the original world line, will play against Linyan from tonight, how could he not come?

As a result, when he got here, he found that Qin Yishao seemed to have met an acquaintance of his parents and was being pulled by a few middle-aged people to talk. Lin Yan left the list, and was surrounded by a few more familiar boys and girls (probably all students of San Saravigo Academy), with a very unsightly expression on his face.