90

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 90

Mu Shichen played with Luo Baiyue patiently with a small cloth mouse.

Luo Baiyue instinctively followed the swaying colors and jumped, in exchange for the owner's hoarse and gentle laughter.

That laughter made his heart throb.

That is his lover. Even being held in the palm of your hand and being a kitty who will only be pampered in return for being pampered casually is comfortable and comfortable, but how can it be difficult to be uninterested?

--What he wants to do is the lover of the other party, not a pet.

At this moment, Bai Yue strangely understood Chu Ningyuan's behavior of refusing to eat cat food and making herself sick that day. Even if you deceive yourself and tell yourself that Mu Shifei and yourself are the closest to each other day and night, when you see Luo Baiyue coming to take care of him, you will still live in Mu Shifei's house confidently as Mu Shifei's lover and take care of Mu Shifei. How could Chu Ningyuan feel better about her pet?

That was nakedly telling him the reality: you are just a pet.

Of course, Mu Shifei had a lover at the time, and Chu Ningyuan had no qualifications to make things difficult. And Mu Shifei himself had problems. It's okay to be kind, to help a person who turned into a cat for no reason, but why can't you tell your lover? Do you have to make this matter a secret between one person and one cat? Knowing that it is a person, a stranger, and still staying at home to get along with each other day and night, sitting and sleeping?

There is really no sense of proportion.

Luo Baiyue waved away the disdain for the adulterers and adulterers in his mind, and raised his fluffy head to focus on the man's handsome face, with some hesitation in his heart:

I am not a simple cat, and it is impossible to accept being viewed as a cat.

If you just came to this world to find a safe place to practice, now that you have enough strength, you shouldn't be greedy for your lover's pampering and continue to hide it. There is an essential difference between pampering a cat and an intelligent higher creature.

What's more, with my identity...

At this time, Luo Bai felt a headache when he thought about it.

When I first passed through, I was only pleasantly surprised that I knew who my lover was and turned him into a shit-shoveling officer, but now I have to turn into a human body to remember: No, my identity is Brother Shichen's ex-boyfriend ! Moreover, everyone in the family recognizes it, and the old man likes it very much.

Even if Mu Shifei cheated, it doesn't matter who he falls in love with again. But...the ex-boyfriend's brother...this identity...

Become a human by yourself, and tell Mu Shichen: Oh, you've been kissing and rubbing these two days. The kitty holding up high is the ex-boyfriend that your younger brothers brought home to meet their parents.

Even if Bai Yue knew that every moment in the world instinctively had a little affection for him, he couldn't help but get dark:

This, is a normal person afraid to avoid it? I can't wait to erase the past few days of getting along as a black history, how can I develop any feelings? Just thinking about how embarrassing it is for the two of them to go back to Mu's house after they are together, can't they go on?