156. Extra Story 2 : The Day When Time Turns into a Big Golden Retriever (1)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 156

Bai Yue realized something was wrong when he woke up.

There is no familiar breath around. The man who always liked to have an arm outstretched to hold him in his arms was not there.

...was up early?

The young man stretched under the quilt in a daze, but when he raised his arm, he touched a soft heat source.

? !

This strange touch that shouldn't exist made him wake up all of a sudden, and he immediately lifted the quilt to look at it, and saw a group of golden retrievers lying on the quilt, whose body was heaving due to breathing. dog.

Bai Yue was dumbfounded.

This golden retriever looks pure in color and has soft hair. Even if he doesn't know dogs, he knows that it should be a very good dog, but... the problem is that he doesn't have any pets at home.

No, no, wait, the problem is not that he doesn't have pets, but that in his own original world, the animal genes are not stable, so the country does not allow citizens to keep pets--the furry you bring back today may be Zhang Zhang tomorrow Open your mouth and bite off half of your head. What are those that make the federal soldiers regard them as the enemy? Starry Sky Beast. Their ancestors were originally common animals, including snakes, bears, and cats, dogs, and parrots. The biggest headache for researchers like Bai Yue is to apply for experimental animals. A genetically stable animal that is safe and harmless is worth tens of millions, and the most important thing is not money, but scarcity, such as experiments, safety Animals are essential and difficult to obtain. Only when Bai Yue has traveled through the world can he see a safe big dog lying on your bed so easily.

But the surrounding layout is still his home - his own world, and the home he bought and renovated with Shichen after getting married, everything is normal (except for the golden retriever on the bed), it is not another time travel, this matter becomes Extraordinary.

"Time?"

He subconsciously yelled while sitting under the quilt. If his lover was in the bathroom that comes with the bedroom, he would definitely hear it and answer him.

But no one responded.

Instead, the soft-looking canine lying under the covers let out a "woo".

The timing of this utterance was too coincidental, so coincidental that it gave people a weird premonition.

Bai Yue was dazed for a moment, took a deep breath, and tried to release his mental power to find the hour, and then magic, all of which had no effect.

Just feeling a little flustered, a familiar, dumbfounding mechanical voice sounded in my brain again: "Meme mejiu, Master Host, I'm promoted again! Think about the contribution you made on my promotion path , I decided to give you another gift. Your lover will remain in the form of a golden retriever for a whole day, and magic communication and spiritual power communication cannot be used during the duration of the benefits. I wish you a happy time~~~"

Have fun you bastard.

Bai Yue lowered his head angrily and amusedly to look at the animals beside him on the bed.

The golden retriever dog lying on its side and still sleeping, lying there, its soft-looking body undulating slowly.

"Hey honey?"