131

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 131

Qinghui Federation.

capital star.

"The medical monitor has responded!"

"The deep monitoring system shows that the patient's brain activity increases and enters a state of brain activity..."

very noisy.

Shi Chen subconsciously wanted to frown, but found that his body seemed to have lost contact with his consciousness, unable to respond.

What's wrong?

The brain is vague, remembering some fragments.

...the starry sky desolate beast that suddenly appeared. Panic civilians. Exhausted comrades...

There was a faint pain in the brain.

correct.

His mental strength was overdrawn in this battle, and then he passed out. At that time, he felt that he was going to die...

Unexpectedly, he was still alive.

But even if he is alive, I am afraid that he will not be able to return to the battlefield due to mental exhaustion, and he will become a seriously ill person from now on, right? All modern devices that need to be connected with spiritual power may not be able to be used...

Shi Chen's heart sank, but strangely, he was not in despair, but rather calm.

Perhaps from the moment he faced the Federation's military emblem on the first day and swore to "take steel as his will, and swear to the death to protect the people and country behind him", he had the consciousness of sacrifice.

He felt it was worth it to be able to protect the planet behind him with his own body.

Now that he has recovered his life, he is even more fortunate.

There are many thoughts in his mind.

And the monitoring system connected to his body was constantly drawing magnificent curves on the monitor.

"Is the general waking up? When he heard the news from the hospital, his comrades clasped their hands excitedly and looked at the medical staff expectantly.

"Looking at the current situation, this possibility is very high." The doctor wanted to say "yes", but he still gave a conservative answer. They really couldn't understand why this warrior, who had always been considered a vegetable and whose spiritual world was completely destroyed, had obvious signs of thinking activities without warning? Judging from various indicators, this is indeed about to wake up.

This is nothing short of a miracle!

Shi Chen heard intricate voices in his ears, as if many people were talking emotionally, trying to move again and again, and finally opened his eyes with difficulty after several attempts.

"Admiral!"

"You're awake!"

Several pleasantly surprised voices rang out.

Shi Chen's eyes were still blurred, and he couldn't see who was who for a while, but he recognized one of the voices as his adjutant, so he spoke with some difficulty, feeling his mouth was stiff: "Mu Zhan, this is..."

"General!" Jiang Muzhan leaned over to the hospital bed excitedly, "You have been asleep for half a year!" Speaking of this, the voice of the man who had been in the hail of bullets was choked up: "Brothers are all worried."