91

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 91

What is this called?

His younger brother's ex-boyfriend became his own cat, and he was masturbated (very pure!) and hugged and called a cub for so many days...

Even if he does these things with a pure heart of a shit-shoveling officer, at this moment, when his own "cubs" become a beautiful young man standing in front of him...

Every move he used to be pure has become strange ♂ strange ♂ strange ♂ strange!

And the person who has been subjected to such and such a life is his unlucky brother's ex-boyfriend! Even if we broke up, think about the person in front of you who was brought home by Mu Shifei's dead child, and think about yourself and him getting out of bed together just now (it was very pure getting out of bed!), Mu Shifei Shi Chen felt his eyes go dark.

The man was full of grief and indignation: Why did he suddenly become like this?

Not to mention the broken worldview, why does the ethics seem to be in jeopardy? !

What did he do wrong? ! Don't you just want to raise a cat? Why did the plot jump so much all of a sudden! His hot owner's heart suddenly shattered, okay?

Who is to blame?

Want to blame the person in front of you? But thinking of what the other party said just now about "after death" and "before death", he couldn't say a word, and he felt vaguely guilty, and he believed eighty percent of the other party's previous words.

The Mu family has a huge stall, and when Luo Baiyue and Mu Shifei came to meet the parents, the Mu family had of course checked him, and there was no problem with his clean background. If there are any ghosts and ghosts, even if the family doesn't know this so-called metaphysical world, they can see from the resume that there will be strange phenomena around Luo Baiyue, so investigate more. But Luo Baiyue did not arouse the Mu family's doubts in this regard at all.

Besides, there are not many people who serve Mu Shichen, and his old man is one of them. With the sharp eyes of the old man, being able to praise Luo Baiyue like a flower shows that this young man is really good and there is nothing ghostly about him.

Such a good-looking young man, fell in love, worked hard to get along with Mr. Mu for his lover, and finally faced the reality of being cheated cruelly, and lost his life in grief...

Fortunately, there is no unparalleled road, and when I met a powerful soul who was turned into a cat and survived, even if I concealed my identity and was raised by myself for a few days, can I blame him?

Mu Shichen sighed, with a wry smile on his face: "It's a mess. In the end, it's our Mu family's fault. My brother didn't teach well, so I'm sorry."

This tone, compared to the previous indifference and suspicion, was more relaxed, but that apology made Luo Bai really uncomfortable.

He didn't want Shi Chen to get along with him with apologies. Every time the two met, they had a great time meeting each other. In this life, they had such an embarrassing quarrel through the intricate and complicated ethical drama.

"Don't blame yourself. If you say you're sorry, it's Mu Shifei's business, and you're only sorry for me emotionally. I don't blame anyone for my car accident, but I can only blame myself for being careless." Luo Baiyue shook his head, " You took me in and cared for me when I was most vulnerable and just a kitten, and I really appreciate you."