94

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 94

Mu Shichen went to see his cousin, listened to the introduction to the world of cultivating the real world, and then gave some advice, such as walking the right path, cultivating merit, guarding against arrogance and impetuosity, and guarding against haste and patience. He has a volume of exercises.

Cultivation is a typical master leading the door to practice in the individual. After Mu Shichen got the exercises, he went home to practice. While practicing, he seemed to have some feelings, when he heard a little knocking on the window outside.

He opened his eyes, came out of the five-heart-to-the-sky posture, and went outside to have a look, and saw an orange cat looking at him from the window.

He stared at the window: "...you are a good person, why do you have to turn into a cat and come to the door?"

But today I saw people... no, cats. In the past two days, I didn't see a cat shadow, only saw the gift.

When I went home, I saw a small note pinned to the door, saying that I had brought you something in return for the past few days of shelter, and then there was a pocket or box on the mat in front of the door. His family lives in a high-end community, and the house he bought is a single-family house on the first floor, and no one takes it, so he just puts bags of fruits here, not ordinary fruits, and it feels hot when he eats them. Flowing down the throat into the limbs and bones, this is probably a good thing in their metaphysical world.

Mu Shichen didn't know what it was like.

The grace of shelter? My younger brother cheated him to death, and I just wanted to raise a cat unintentionally, how can I be kind? And I heard that during this period of time, that kid Mu Shifei kept going, contacting relatives and friends of the Mu family in different ways, so he always wanted to deal with the Luo family. If it wasn't for him, the big brother who is really in charge of the family, to be on top, tell others not to listen to this kid I'm afraid the Luo family is really being targeted everywhere now, right?

He looked at those fruits, thinking of the day when a fluffy kitten turned into a tall and handsome young man in the blink of an eye, thinking of the other party's shining clear eyes under the light, and occasionally being distracted during the work break.

It's not that he doesn't know what this means, but he just doesn't want to think about it.

As a result, today, finally, there were no ghosts and ghosts, and people came to the door.

Mu Shichen sighed, his face was helpless, but his heart was beating quietly.

When he opened the window, the orange ball leaped lightly, jumped in, and landed directly on his shoulders, brushing his cheeks with hair, soft and hot, making people feel hot inside.

"Have you cultivated?" Luo Baiyue asked knowingly. He used the convenience of the system and his own magical power to keep an eye on Mu Shichen all the time. Knowing that this person has cultivated, he was very happy.

Although the world of cultivating the real world is in the end of the Dharma era, and the Nascent Soul, which could live to be five or six hundred years old in ancient times, will still lose its vitality normally if it does not live to two hundred years old, but the age difference between it and ordinary people is also large. When Mu Shichen embarks on the road of cultivating the truth, the two of them will be able to live happily ever after together.