127

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 127

Ji Shichen quickly checked Bai Yue to make sure that he was intact, and then ordered the people he brought to confirm the civilian casualties.

Soon a soldier came to report: "... eight civilian remains were found... there were seventeen survivors, nine of whom were injured to varying degrees, five patients with skin trauma have been cured by medical robots, and the remaining four Need to go to the hospital for further treatment... In addition, a pregnant citizen with suspected intersex male appearance was also sent to the hospital urgently because he was frightened and went into labor..."

Production?

Bai Min?

Bai Yue thought about it for a while, and then realized belatedly that Bai Min's body was shaking at that time, maybe it was not just because of fear, but also the pain of giving birth, right?

But Bai Yue didn't have any extra sympathy for him at this time. Bai Yue himself didn't tell anyone about the time and place when he would come out, and he also checked the lady who sent the letter to Bai Min, and there was no problem with her clean background. Then the one who leaked the secret could only be Bai Min, whether intentional or not--

At this time, Bai Yue didn't know what an amazing thing Bai Min had done.

Directly post the travel arrangements of an important person whose itinerary needs to be highly confidential to a group of dozens of people.

Ji Shichen hugged Bai Yue in his arms, as if he couldn't bear to let go for a second, and at the same time asked in a low voice what happened, Bai Yue told everything, Ji Shichen's eyes flashed a deep cold light.

This assassination was undoubtedly arranged in advance, that is to say, Bai Yue's travel status must have been leaked. And this accident also made Ji Shichen more vigilant - his original emergency plan was mainly for Bai Yue being kidnapped and taken away. After all, most people hope to snatch this master away to obtain his research results.

But I didn't expect that this time the enemy was merciless and wanted to kill people.

"Eight to nine out of ten are foreign forces." Ji Shichen said coldly. If it is a domestic force, the school of spiritual power has opened, even if it is not those forces that have already enrolled, they can still compete for places in the exam, and the motivation is not right.

- Only foreign countries.

"You and I go back to the military headquarters first. Don't take it lightly. This matter must be clarified."

On such issues involving politics, Bai Yue listened to Ji Shichen, and nodded in agreement without a doubt.

Bai Yue followed Ji Shichen to the military headquarters, and after the latter assigned the task, he took Bai Yue directly into his personal office. As soon as the door closed, the young man was pushed into the sofa.

The breath of the man in front of him seems a little dangerous?

Bai Yue looked at him with wide eyes, and saw that Ji Shichen, who was still in a hurry just now, suddenly became unhurried. He walked around the room for two steps, his brows furrowed slightly, as if he had encountered some difficulty After a while, he turned his head and walked towards Bai Yue. He unbuttoned the top two buttons of the military uniform with his slender fingers. His posture was extremely sexy, but his slightly narrowed eyes were only staring at the young man who was stuck on the sofa, making Bai Yue dazed. He suspected that he had returned to the orc world and was being targeted by a large predator.