41

Chapter 41

In the continental calendar year 13792, the first day of the Tinder Moon.

In the thin morning light, the fourteen- and fifteen-year-old boys took some copper plates given by the monks of the Holy See, beat the broken gongs with stones, shuttled through the alleys, and shouted in unpleasant voices that were changing their voices. : "Announcement from the Central Holy See! Announcement from the Central Holy See!"

Women with thick waists opened the door and yelled, and gradually people came out to ask what happened.

The supreme leader of the Holy See of Light, Pope Shelvado, indicated that he would personally go to judge Ludwig, the so-called Protestant Son of Light, in three days.

"The Pope has issued a kill order to the entire continent."

Ludwig got the latest Continental House News immediately, and was unmoved by his portrait being placed in the most conspicuous place on the first page, wearing a bright red wanted sign, and his expression was even a little joking:

"This Pope has always been arrogant, and a small role like me is actually worth his personal conquest?"

Collins stretched out his finger and flicked the tip of his nose: "You killed 300 people with one blow, and now it is rumored that you are the first Dharma saint born after the disappearance of the gods. Who do you think dares to take this task? I am at the mercenary union. I checked, no one wants to be this early bird."

"But how dare the Pope?" Ludwig pondered a little, "He is not someone who can afford to lose. He publicly stated that he would take care of me himself. If he came all the way and lost, would he still need his face? Once the Pope lost, the majesty of the Holy See of Light suddenly collapsed. I don't believe he didn't consider this issue."

"I asked the mercenary group to investigate." Collins took out a scribbled note from the cowhide bag on his waist, "Brothers near the Central Holy See said that they found that the Holy See of Light recently received a letter with the emblem of the Holy See of Darkness. ... Perhaps, this is his backhand."

"...In the Phoenix Land, there have been very few battles in the past few days." Ludwig narrowed his eyes, "Could it be that these two sides have reached a ceasefire in order to join forces to deal with me?" That was really shocking news. . On the day the Holy See of Light was born, the Holy See of Darkness was regarded as a mortal enemy, and the Holy See of Darkness was disbanded by the Holy See of Light and could only be passed on secretly. Can the two parties reconcile? !

"If this is true, those who are suspected of being the 'Remnants of the Dark Holy See' will have to be burned alive, if their souls are still I don't know how to feel." Collins smiled a little sarcastically.

"I'm really a sinful man." Ludwig exclaimed exaggeratedly, "Let the fans of the God of Light and the God of Darkness shake hands and say goodbye. When I fall, it will be worth writing on the epitaph."

Collins knocked on his head: "What nonsense? What does not fall."

He added: "It's not a good thing for the two sides to join forces. They have no lower limit. Be careful of the dark Holy See secretly."

.

Three days later, the Pope appeared in a chariot in Garcana, and the infantry at the forefront were often cannon fodder in the war, but this time even the vanguard was well-equipped, and the knights behind him were even more prepared.

The knights are surrounded by a gorgeous carriage, which is drawn by the snow-white horses of the gods. This is undoubtedly the frame of the Pope.

And behind the carriage, there was also a row of soldiers pushing the magic crystal guns, which were obviously used for long-range attacks. Although the expedition this time is in the name of a ruling, the personnel and equipment are already on the scale of a formal war.