114

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 114

The young fingers moved quickly on the keyboard, tapping hard to produce a sound quality like gold and stone.

Instead of playing from the beginning, he went straight to the second chapter of the piece, where the devil was scorched by the flames of purgatory, chased by rolling boulders, and screamed in pain. A series of discordant chords in the left hand combined with the funny jumping notes in the right hand create a creepy and frightening atmosphere.

The corner of the young man's mouth was slightly hooked, and he quietly poured his spiritual power into the sound of the piano, making the endless sea of fire more vivid and contagious.

Yu Feijiang felt uncomfortable when he heard the first bar of the piano music. A series of notes bursting out like a wooden barn made people flustered. He instinctively opened his mouth to scold Bai Yue and asked Bai Yue to change a song, but he felt like his mouth As if sealed by something, his lips trembled and he couldn't make a normal voice.

Then, as the melody became quicker and higher, his vision blurred, and he seemed to have fallen into the Avici Hell in a trance. Endless ghosts floated towards him with grinning smiles, some with blue faces and fangs or bloody heads, he wanted to run away in panic, but when he turned around, he faced the extremely scorching fire and screamed hoarsely.

Immediately afterwards, a series of dissonant sounds created a huge momentum, as if the heart was beating that was about to burst the chest cavity. Yu Feijiang felt that his body was empty, as if he was falling suddenly, falling towards the endless abyss.

Whiplashes, fires, floods, thirst... All kinds of uncomfortable and even terrifying situations appeared in my mind in turn. Reason told him that this was just an illusion, just a dream, but no matter how hard he tried to break through, he couldn't break free from this nightmarish barrier.

Finally, with a few sonorous notes, the music came to a rest. Bai Yue's hands rested on the keyboard with all his strength, waiting for the reverberation of the music echoing in the room to slowly dissipate, and then he retracted his hands happily.

It took Yu Feijiang a while to recover his body temperature from the cold horror all over his body, and his eyes saw the lights and the friends around him again, instead of ghosts. He showed an expression like the rest of his life after a catastrophe, panting heavily, and wiped his forehead with trembling hands, only to find that it was covered in cold sweat.

He was angry and ashamed. Because a piano piece has become like this, do you still want his famous name in Yu Shao's life?

Yu Feijiang pretended to be calm and went to see other friends, wanting to see if they noticed his gaffe. The result was terrible. Almost everyone looked pale and frightened, as if they had just escaped from something terrible.

Everyone gasped and looked at each other, caught the familiar lingering fear from other people's faces, and couldn't help but ask: "You too...?"

"I seem to have encountered a ghost hitting the wall."

"I dreamed that I was chased by zombies, and finally I was chased... Wait, is it a dream?"

After chatting like this, I realized that everyone had encountered a terrible thing in the hallucination, and they were looking at each other in surprise, when someone suddenly shouted: "Qiangzi! What's wrong with you, Qiangzi?"

At first glance, it turned out that it was the young man in jeans who had made a fuss with Bai Yue earlier and passed out. Yu Feijiang was taken aback, pushed aside the others and walked over, squatted down and checked with the health monitoring equipment in his brain, and confirmed that he was just passed out, and he could wake up after spraying a little spray to help wake up, so he breathed a sigh of relief , but then a wave of fear and anger arose: