13

Chapter 13

"...Alu?"

He was silent for too long, and Gu Zhaomi panicked and called out his name tentatively.

"Tell me..." Yan Lu finally opened his mouth, his voice extremely low, "Is this the first time?"

His eyes were sharply aimed at Gu Zhaomi, as if he wanted to cut open the whole person to see clearly. A chill suddenly appeared on Gu Zhaomi's back. He opened his mouth, but found that there was no way out.

- He can only say that this is the first time, the only time.

He can't let his lover know that everything about him is based on lies. He couldn't be more clear about what kind of person Yan Lu was. He was ambitious and often looked cold, but the bottom line was also clear-strength. With strength, everything is easy to say here. And once those former glory-mixed with his reflection of Yan Lu's intentions, such as the most famous "Nirvana" created for his lover-are found to be vulnerable, it's not just his reputation that is at stake. And love.

"Only this time." Gu Zhaomi knelt down on the hospital bed, stretched out her hand to hug Yan Lu's waist, her voice trembling, "I was obsessed with my mind, less than a week before the conference started, I knew that Bai Yue would score 70 points. Patent... You know I always feel like I don't fit in with him, you used to be his fiancé and had a crush on him, and I was also called 'the next Bai Yue' when I was just famous. He really made me I feel very uncomfortable... I don't know why I just don't want to see him get up... To be honest, my original research was not as good as his research this time, and I was confused for a while..."

At the end, the boy's voice was already choked up.

This reason persuaded Yan Lu. He always knew how much his lover cared about Bai Yue, although he couldn't understand it, but taking risks in order to deal with Bai Yue really made sense in Gu Zhaomi.

The doubts in his heart were temporarily suppressed, and Yan Lu said lightly, "I will help you suppress the news", but in the end, the feeling of anxiety and pity was gone. He turned around and walked straight out of the ward, leaving the pale boy behind him sitting on the hospital bed, his nails digging into his palms.

Overnight, the hot discussion on the Internet seemed to have been pressed the pause button out of thin air, and most of it disappeared.

Netizens are not fools. It is clear who has the motive and who has the strength to do this.

It's not that the Yan family can only do such a rude method, but Gu Zhaomi just can't prove it. They don't even have the material to fabricate it. What can they do?

The longevity potion was scolded by a large number of netizens flocking to the homepage space at the beginning, and when the news first came out, most people suspected that they were touching porcelain, and the stock price fell continuously. As a last resort, the company's homepage released the original experimental records presented to the pharmacists by the pharmacist conference, expressing welcome for cross-examination.

The navy that Yan's family looked for went to see it, and the netizens who have always been keen-eyed did not pick out any thorns. Even if Gu Zhaomi wants to make up the original records now, how can it be done properly with Zhuyu in the front?

So there is only a last resort, except to block the hot discussion, there is no other way.

Gu Zhaomi's official homepage also published a formulaic announcement. First of all, he said that Gu Zhaomi was in good health, but fainted for a while due to work stress and unbalanced diet, and now it is no longer a serious problem; then he lightly expressed his hope that netizens will not spread rumors. Rumors, don't believe in false news from the outside world.