98

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 98

After Song Changqi abolished Chu Ningyuan, "Yuelu" kept his promise and nodded to release Chu Ningyuan and Song Changqi's projection. Song Changqi pretended to be sorry, and asked Mu Shifei to take good care of Chu Ningyuan, and return to the Xuanqing sect to practice when the injury healed, and then quickly turned into green smoke and returned to his body.

"Yuelu" didn't say anything, and soon disappeared.

After experiencing a series of shocks, Mu Shifei was so exhausted that he couldn't speak a single word in fright. He even didn't dare to look at Luo Baiyue, so he hugged the cat and left in a panic.

Mu Shichen breathed a sigh of relief, a little surprised: "I didn't expect your master to be so great."

"Got it? It must be right to practice with me." Luo Baiyue laughed.

Mu Shichen nodded in agreement, and let out a long breath: "It's finally all right...except for Shi Fei."

A gloomy look appeared on his face: "I didn't expect him to become like this."

"Probably because the world he came into contact with in the past few months has been turned upside down, which made him lose his mind." Luo Baiyue didn't intend to let Mu Shifei go, but this review was to avoid Mu Shichen being present, and he didn't want him to see Mu Shifei with his own eyes. Fei was punished, so he left him alone.

He didn't want to talk about spoilers, so he deliberately changed the subject: "Speaking of which, your brother seems to have misunderstood our relationship."

Mu Shichen's heart moved, and he smiled slightly: "Did he misunderstand, or did you deliberately let him misunderstand? You said...'Your approval is required for your brother to fall in love', don't you?"

"It's more convenient for me to piss him off." Luo Baiyue blinked deliberately and slyly, "I'm happy to see him collapse."

"Just to anger Shifei?" Mu Shichen approached the young man sitting beside him, lowering his voice slightly, "Today is to anger him, teach me how to practice during this time, stay overnight at my house, sleep on my bed... also To annoy him?"

Luo Baiyue didn't move, feeling the man's breath gradually approaching, he blinked innocently on purpose: "Otherwise, then tell me, what am I doing for?"

Mu Shichen loves and hates this stupid look. He is obviously teasing you all the time, and when you are teased and want to get closer, he walks away with an innocent face.

"little bastard."

The man called out hoarsely.

"Just to see how I'm thinking about you and not being sure, isn't it?"

Luo Bai smiled secretly: "Then what is the result of your deliberation?"

"What do you think?" Mu Shichen chuckled, and completely compressed the last distance to zero.

He clasped the back of the young man's head with his right hand, fixed the person's position, and then leaned over his body, gently and firmly, covering the young man's slightly parted, moist lips with his lips.

The entanglement of lips and tongues is accompanied by the ambiguous sound of water. Mu Shichen's movements were very gentle, probing and licking bit by bit, to confirm that there was no resistance or rejection, even the soft mouth was opened a little, and the tip of his tongue deftly poked out, provocatively inviting, he finally Taking advantage of the victory and chasing after him, he couldn't wait to attack the city and seize the territory, and a hint of strength and aggression slowly infiltrated into his movements.