109

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 109

Xiao Tang raised his eyes and looked over, his expression sank.

The person on the opposite side has no friendship with him, so it's not impossible for him to recognize him-yes, anyone who sees it on the news every few days can't fail to recognize him.

The only son of the Speaker of the House of Lords, Ji Shichen, has joined the army instead of politics. He came up from the ranks of soldiers all the way up, and at a young age, he actually sat in the position of marshal, mainly thanks to the decisive blow to the interstellar pirates. The results are very dazzling, and the list of military medals is solid, not empty. He is very well-known and recognized in people's hearts. Now he is only one year younger than Xiaotang, and no one can say that he is relying on the shadow of his father and grandfather when he becomes a marshal.

However, I have only heard that the marshal is not vain and submissive. If you get close to him, you may be mercilessly pushed back. Xiao Tang himself had never greeted him before, and he never knew that he was such a person who beat (duo) hugged (guan) not (xian) flat (shi).

But don't know let alone him, Ji Shichen's two friends were also dumbfounded. Let's just watch the show, why did you jump out and take part in the show by yourself?

Xiao Tang's face was a little dark: "Marshal Ji, this is my private matter." The implication is that your hand is too long.

"Private matters? What did Young Master Xiao do to the Bai family behind the scenes these two days? Everyone is not blind. Even if the young master of the Bai family is down and out now, he is still a legal citizen of the Star Federation and cannot be coerced casually." What Ji Shichen said was so grandiose.

Now Xiao Tang's face is completely dark: What do you mean? Doubt that he wants to rob civilian men?

"Marshal Ji doubts my character or my vision?" He gritted his teeth a bit as he spoke, "I don't like such a self-righteous young master Jiao."

Ji Shichen's eyes were bare-naked-naked with suspicion, and he looked Xiao Tang up and down, and finally his eyes fell on Xiao Tang's hand holding Bai Yue.

If it weren't for Bai Yue being a "unyielding and down-and-out young master" at the moment, he would have laughed out loud. I didn't expect it to be such a coincidence that I would meet Shi Chen as soon as I came, and it was the same as in every life, when Shi Chen saw him, it was impossible to sit idly by. Bai Yue understands his lover better, his eyes clearly mean, what kind of character do you have? And if you really didn't intend to coerce others, what are you doing by grabbing someone's arm?

Following Ji Shichen's gaze, Xiao Tang also saw his own hand, choking so hard that he couldn't speak, and his hand was torn apart with a flicker.

"Since Young Master Xiao has an established boyfriend, don't come out to mess around anymore. It's not good for both brothers." Ji Shichen didn't refute Xiao Tang, but his face was full of "open your eyes and talk nonsense." Tolerant, he smiled slightly and let go of Xiao Tang's hand, and the latter realized that his hand was a little numb after a while. When he realized it, he almost exploded with anger: This person is clearly one year younger than him, but he speaks like an elder scolding.

"Don't bother Marshal Ji." Xiao Tang concealed his expression of gnashing his teeth.

But the man opposite him was very polite, as if he couldn't see how angry Xiao Tang was. Ji Shichen turned to Bai Yue: "Master Bai is ready to eat? How about going out with me and two friends?" This meant to help him avoid Xiao Tang.