81

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

People in primitive times, honest and simple, when they trust you, they will cast blind enthusiasm.

An angel and a devil.

Jiang Bai stared at Lan Ying from a distance, and saw the complacency and sarcasm in his eyes. It seems to be saying, "Have you brought it on yourself? Let these ignorant people trust you so much, once you are powerless, you will be backlashed."

A coldness flashed across Jiang Baiyue's eyes.

He understood the meaning of the other party, and the obvious malice almost spread from the arc of the corner of his mouth.

--However, even if a good doctor cannot cure the patient, his or her professional ethics will allow him/her to choose to save the patient as much as possible, instead of using the patient's life to frame others for his own sake.

Jiang Baiyue has always shown talents in casting and other aspects, but not in medicine. Lan Ying didn't know that he was a pharmacist, or in other words, he chose to push the patient to Jiang Baiyue based on the premise that Jiang Baiyue was not a person in the medical industry.

Fuming was still crying, and Jiang Biao's crazy appearance made the clansmen unbearable, hesitating to help, hoping that Jiang Baiyue would make a move.

Jiang Baiyue has many ways to protect his reputation and status, even if he doesn't take action.

In fact, being a real god, he is not as helpless as Lan Ying imagined. Even if he can't save Jiang Biao, there are enough words to make everyone want to be dissatisfied, and they dare not be dissatisfied.

However, the pleading and hopeful eyes of these people in front of him made him feel compassionate. It's fine if he doesn't have the ability, he has magic, no matter how weak it is, it is still the light magic that can cleanse the haze, illness and suffering.

At the same time, this period of time was enough for him to understand the herbal medicines of this continent, and several prescriptions appeared in his mind, considering the pros and cons.

He didn't look at Lanying again, but tried to support Fuming with both hands: "Get up first, I will do my best, but I can't guarantee that I, a witch, can solve the problem. You all know that Shenlucao is the messenger chosen by God spirit grass."

He said his ugly words first, so as to avoid the other party's reluctance if there was an accident.

And at this time, how could Fu Ming listen to it? He cried and hugged Jiang Baiyue's thigh, refusing to get up: "I know, I know. But Dawu, please try, please pray for the mercy of the beast god..."

This reaction hit Lan Ying's chest, and an imperceptible smile floated on his lips.

And Jiang Baiyue sighed, stretched out his hand to grab Sinan and whispered in his ear, telling him to pick a few kinds of herbs, and described the appearance clearly to prevent him from making mistakes. He directed Fuming to pour Jiang Biao a glass of water, then stuck his chopsticks into Jiang Biao's throat, found a place to press it, and stimulated Jiang Biao to lean forward all of a sudden, and then spit it all out with a wow.

Jiang Biao vomited painfully, cleaned up the contents of his stomach, and then his legs went limp as if he was exhausted, and it was only a few orcs who rushed to support him so that he didn't fall on the dirty ground. He leaned limply on the shoulders of others, his face was pale, without a trace of blood, his whole face was covered with sweat, and his body even twitched slightly.