161. Extra Story 3 : Whistle to the World - Bai Yue (end)

Chapter 161 Chapter 161

The first reaction of ordinary people is to not believe it. Ordinary people and sentinel guides are like two kinds of human beings, and their physical conditions are like a natural moat. If an ordinary person's parents get a child with differentiation, the probability of being hit by a meteorite is almost the same.

Now you tell us that through medicine, 30% of ordinary people and children may become differentiated people? !

It felt like a dream. And there are also those who have long hated the ruling group and the sentinel guides. They began to claim that the royal family wanted to take the opportunity to conduct human experiments and prepare to secretly destroy the fertility of ordinary people. As a result, they didn't believe it either, thinking it was fake. Later, some families who had undergone the experiment took the initiative to stand up and no longer kept their identities secret to stand for Baiyue. Conspiracy theorists could always find evidence to convince themselves that these people were played by the royal family.

Some media conducted an investigation and found that there are quite a few people who are skeptical or even negative.

According to the poll, only 18.7% of the respondents expressed their gratitude for the efforts and contributions made by the royal family, and I will let my children use the drug; another 50.2% said, "I am skeptical but looking forward to it. Prepare to wait a few years to see how the people who use it turn out." 20.6% of the people said "I don't believe it, I don't think the royal family told the whole truth"; and 10.5% directly said that they felt "this is a conspiracy of the royal family and nobles against ordinary people".

The doubts among ordinary people are quite high, and the nobles are even more skeptical.

They felt that the royal family had betrayed the alliance of interests, and they began to connect with each other to reject the royal family's proposal. The nobles also noticed the doubts of ordinary people, so they used a lot of media to guide the wind and promote the spread of conspiracy theories, hoping that ordinary people would resist the "opportunity" potion.

The forces behind the four major armies: the Yan family, the Shi family, the Liu family, and the Wang family all clearly expressed their opposition to the royal family's proposal, and vaguely threatened that "if the royal family insists on this kind of behavior that destroys the natural genetic development of human beings, it will not Intervention by force is excluded".

"Disappointed?"

Bai Chao and Bai Yue sat side by side on the soft sofa and watched the news.

The huge suspended light screen projected the scenes of ordinary people marching and demonstrating.

Looking at the angry expressions on the faces of those strangers, Bai Yue was actually very calm, he shook his head and smiled: "I know what a thankless thing I did, the sentries and guides would be angry, but ordinary people would not believe it. It's like this a lot of times, you reach out to pull someone up, but don't suspect that you want to grab him, so take a bite on your hand..."

"But I want to do this." He smiled slightly, "I'm not saying how great and selfless I am, I just don't want this long life to come to an end, and I have always regretted that when I have the ability and ideas to realize my ideal At the time, I withdrew my hand because of cowardice."

Bai Chao looked at his brother speechlessly.

The brightest stars fall in the eyes of the other party.

He sighed slightly: "...I am the general of the Royal Legion."

"Ok."

"I will let the Royal Legion buy this potion. I will issue a document next week. If my soldiers have children aged 10-12 in their families, they can voluntarily receive one for free with a proof of kinship. And the document will add If there is a confirmed side effect caused by the 'opportunity' potion, I will personally compensate him five times the lifetime salary of a soldier of the Royal Legion."