56

Chapter 56

In a few days, Linyan could be said to be very considerate to Qin Yishao, but Qin Yishao felt a little overwhelmed.

In order not to accompany Linyan to some places he doesn't like to go or to eat some bad food, Qin Yishao took the initiative to take Linyan to some places he frequents to relax, such as cutting-edge game experience halls, private clubs Wait, it's all places that people outside the circle have never even heard of.

Linyan has never been exposed to so many interesting things before - such as the "holographic" game that is almost only found in novels and movies. Although it is not as real as the novels, and it is still in the stage of confidentiality and perfection, it is also better than anything on the market. There is so much fun to play - and Qin Yishao is on the side, gentle and considerate, very good at coaxing people, and quickly attracted by these new things.

In the next few days, Lin Yan thought of those immersive game scenes from time to time, as well as the private clubhouses that were exquisitely furnished and full of "high society atmosphere", and couldn't help but often mention them to Qin Yishao.

In fact, for Qin Yishao, these places have been played too much, and he has no interest. He goes out to play every day. Although his family doesn't care much about his grades, he is a little tired of himself.

But looking at her boyfriend leaning against his arms with bright eyes, Qin Yishao couldn't bear to disappoint him, so he frequently took him out to play - anyway, he was embarrassed to meet Li Shuze and the three of them during this time, so he simply took all the rest time. Spend it on Lin Yan.

To accompany is to accompany, but Qin Yishao felt a little lost and disappointed in his heart, uncontrollably.

He liked Linyan for so long, liked the boy's persistent spirit like a weed in the wild, liked his stubbornness, who was obviously from an ordinary background and refused to admit defeat in the face of naked-naked-naked class differences in an aristocratic school. He liked him. Straight-forward, soft-hearted and kind, like the way he looks proud when he blinks his beautiful eyes, smiles, and talks about his excellent grades.

That kind of Lin Yan was so dazzling, so dazzling that even if he had a conflict with his buddy, he wanted to hold him in his arms.

Qin Yishao, who has never played with flowers, was really tempted.

However, it is really different from what I imagined when it is really hard to catch people.

Linyan is very caring and clingy. He makes lunches for him every day and spends time with him on dates, but he remembers that the competition for scholarships is fierce among the top students, so Linyan spends his time hanging out with him. ,no problem?

Not to mention, Lin Yan is addicted to the fun games that rich people play. Qin Yishao didn't mind paying him money, but he couldn't help feeling a little weird when he saw him hugging his arms and saying he wanted to play.

It seems that he has been in contact with several exes before, and it is almost like doing these things?

But at that time, he looked at the person who was laughing in his arms, and knew in his heart that the other party was more obsessed with his identity, face and status, and he was just playing a love game with them.

He downplayed the superficial so-called "predecessors", somewhat disdainfully.

Ke Linyan...

The lover he likes and pursues with all his heart is said to be more independent and more concerned about his future, but why can't he see the other person's shining appearance because of his hard work?