110

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 110

The next day, Ji Shichen took Bai Yue to the laboratory funded by him, and the two parties signed the contract under a high-level confidentiality environment.

He looked so serious that Bai Yue always had a smile in his eyes. Ji Shichen knew what he was laughing at, and his ears were a little hot, but he still said seriously: "Personal friends are personal friends, business affairs are business affairs, and the contract must be signed. It's to protect your rights."

Of course Bai Yue understood, but he deliberately missed the point. He rolled his eyes and pretended to be curious: "Personal relationship? What kind of personal relationship between us?"

Ji Shichen's ears became hotter.

He subconsciously remembered the hug last night. No, it was just a misunderstanding of being attacked, and I did it hastily as a last resort. What? Later, he took the initiative to hug him? It was because I was too excited to get the big news and lost my temper.

The man then said solemnly: "Friend."

The corners of Bai Yue's mouth curled up: "Well, okay, friend."

Ji Shichen suddenly felt a little regretful, although he didn't know what he was regretting.

After signing the contract, Ji Shichen led him to the laboratory and called everyone for a meeting. A group of researchers came over for no apparent reason. Ji Shichen briefly introduced Bai Yue, saying that Bai Yue would work in the research institute in the future and planned to set up a laboratory for Shan, and would also recruit a few assistants.

This time, the others looked at Bai Yue in the wrong way. Bai Yue looks very good-looking, with the appearance of a white and tender young master, his lips are curved with a slight smile, his eyelashes are long and curled up, he looks like he should be held in the palm of his hand by nature, and not only his appearance, but also his temperament He is different from the vast majority of scientific researchers who are perfectly matched with white coats and have labels such as "reliable" and "stable". When Ji Shichen introduced, he only mentioned his name and graduate school, but what about his works? What about scientific research results? Not at all. There are even people who recognize Bai Yue by his face or name, and they are devastated-this person majored in economics and finance, okay? Isn't it messing up with the laboratory? And when he came up, he said to give him a new laboratory, which means that when he came over, he said the laboratory leader? Will there be an assistant later?

Originally thought that Marshal Ji was an upright and fair person, and everyone in the laboratory was a healthy competition, but the scene in front of him, no matter how you look at it...is not so normal. Nepotism is gone, right? Even worse, I'm afraid it's sex trading.

How can this make the researchers who have worked hard and are promoted with difficulty based on scientific research achievements reconciled? !

Many people who do scientific research don't have that much speech skills, and their temper is more straightforward. Someone asked directly: "Marshal Ji, does this Mr. Bai have any scientific research experience? What professional education is it specifically?"

Ji Shichen also knew that his sudden appearance made the researchers dissatisfied, and it was a bit embarrassing. The researchers who can enter the Ji Family Research Institute have signed a non-disclosure agreement and are secretly protected and monitored by the Ji Family. He is not afraid of these people leaking the secrets, so he directly told them that Bai Yue proposed a direction of brain power development, and initially confirmed it. Very promising research. As for education... He couldn't say, Bai Yue studied economics, isn't it funny?