16

Chapter 16

On the way home, Bai Yue was still struggling with the badge in the Spiritual Space of Time,

He asked the time, and the other party didn't know what happened to the badge. He only said that it was already there when he first awakened his spiritual power. Shi Chen also checked various materials, but could not find any clues about this sign.

His answer made Bai Yue somewhat disappointed, but the existence of the badge itself was enough to make him unable to bear countless guesses and expectations.

...If the two really came from the same world, he wouldn't have to worry about it! Until the task is completed, there is always a chance to meet.

Wait, what time?

Bai Yue realized that this name was no stranger to his world.

Just half a year before he started the mission unexpectedly, an admiral named Shi Chen of the federal army was protecting a planet and was attacked by several starry beasts that attacked him, and finally fell into a deep sleep due to mental overdraft. The doctor judged that he might never wake up again, but the Federation chose to continue the treatment and maintenance of his body out of the protection of the hero.

At that time, the activities of praying for the admiral of the time were carried out in the whole interstellar space, of course it was impossible for Bai Yue not to know. But this name is not too rare, and it is not the same world, and even the appearance is different. Of course, he cannot connect the time of this world with the people of the original world.

--But now, the scorching military emblem in the opponent's spiritual space made him have to make bold guesses.

"System, is he... is he from my world?"

Bai Yue asked nervously.

"This... I saw the federal army-team badge you mentioned, and the possibility of coincidence is indeed too low. So I performed a simple time and space trace detection on him, and I can confirm that his soul origin is from the same as yours. A world..."

Bai Yue's whole person was shocked.

"But don't be in a hurry to be happy. The situation like him is probably very complicated." The system noticed his excitement and quickly warned, "I am searching in the Heavenly Court Master System. His soul source breath is very weak, and he I can't remember the reason why this emblem appeared in the spiritual space. My guess is:

"He and you are indeed from the same world, but there may have been a huge impact on the soul level in the original world, which directly tore his soul and caused the soul to rupture. The soul fragments accidentally fell into this world and developed into different individuals. Losing his memory and unable to return to this world. This situation is very dangerous, because after all, he is not a person from this world. Once the mental power fluctuates greatly and is detected by the rules of the world, he will be excluded from this world by the rules. He has no memory of the past and cannot return to the main world smoothly. Then in the main world, his body will be completely brain dead."

Such an answer completely exceeded Bai Yue's expectations. He felt a "squeak" in his heart, and his face became ugly.

--He had always hoped that the person who had moved his heart belonged to the same world as himself, but now that he "gets what he wanted", he couldn't be happy.

...rejected by the rules of the world?

He would rather this man be a native born and bred and live his life well and peacefully.

Even if they didn't have fate, it would be better than today's heavy.

"Is there any solution?" Bai Yue took a deep breath.