106

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 106

Luo Baiyue didn't care too much, and immediately shouted: "No!" At the same time, a divine power was thrown over, firmly covering the Zhenjiao stele, preventing others from injecting spiritual power into it.

"What does Master Luo mean?" Someone looked at him warily, "Don't tell me you don't want us to reinforce the formation?"

"If this battle is really to trap the evil dragons below, of course I won't stop it, but I'm afraid everyone has fallen for the tricks of Chu Ningyuan and An Xu faction! There is something wrong with this battle."

Chu Ningyuan's heart skipped a beat. Luo Baiyue really got into trouble.

But after he was searched for his soul, he turned over and over thinking about how to resolve it in case of being pierced. At this moment, he felt a sense of "another boot falling on the ground", and he answered fluently: "Why should Master Luo embarrass me on such a major matter related to the country?" ? You and I settle our personal grievances privately."

Turning around and saying to everyone: "I don't want to hide it from everyone, my boyfriend is his ex-boyfriend, he couldn't accept it after the breakup, he got flustered and died in a car accident, was rescued by the real Yueluyue, and he has been at odds with me ever since. His cultivation base was abolished for two months, and he asked Zhenren Yue to do it."

He didn't say a single word, but the meaning was clear: Luo Baiyue's accusation was nonsense and purely personal.

Sure enough, some people from Zhufeng Pavilion were dissatisfied: "Really Luo, please step aside, otherwise don't blame us for being rude! You and Chu Ning have some personal grudges and fight them yourself. You are still a human being when you make fun of the people in the face of disasters?"

"Personal enmity is personal enmity. I didn't intend to argue with him at this time. There is evidence for what I said. You can see that this large formation seems normal, but in fact, a hidden formation is covered by a blindfold. If you don't believe me, I will Use your spiritual power to pierce this blindness and you will know." He raised his hand and was about to use his divine power.

Chu Ningyuan's heart skipped a beat. No matter how much he trusted An Xuguan's methods, he couldn't guarantee that they would be foolproof. Seeing Luo Baiyue's calm and calm face, he was afraid that he had discovered something, so he immediately stopped him: "You say you want to use spiritual power? Who knows? Are you going to take the opportunity to destroy the formation?"

Both of them insisted on their opinions, and they both had reason. Lightning and thunder thundered in the sky. Although the pouring rain did not pour on everyone, it made people more impetuous:

Time is life at this time! They want to do it as soon as possible, rather than get caught up in a pointless feud between a pair of enemies.

Coincidentally, Luo Baiyue also thought so. Seeing that he couldn't explain clearly in the verbal battle, he was really angry in his heart, and when he raised his hand, he rushed towards the Zhenjiao stele guarded by Chu Ningyuan without any scruples!

"Stop him!" Chu Ningyuan yelled in horror.

Several cultivators around subconsciously released their spiritual power to stop them. The more Luo Bai said to do it, he did it. It seemed that he was so annoyed that he couldn't explain clearly, and he also shouted angrily:

"you dare!"

"stop!"

Several bright rays of spiritual power blocked Luo Baiyue from different directions, and several of them came from Nascent Soul Da Neng. Everyone thought the result was inevitable: Luo Baiyue's spell was blocked.