26

Chapter 26

The main combat effectiveness evaluation in this world is based on two systems, one is magic and the other is martial arts. The Magic Practitioner ranks are divided into Magic Apprentice, Junior Magician, Intermediate Magician, Senior Magician, Grand Magician, Mage, and Magician. Corresponding to it is the knight, which is a class for practicing martial arts. Their ranks begin as apprentices and go to junior knights, intermediate knights, senior knights, rose knights, master knights and knights of the light.

--It is said that when the dark line has not been suppressed to the point of decline, the Dark Holy See also has abyss knights, knight masters, and hell knights who are opposite to the last third-order light camp knights, but now they have disappeared.

After the battle of the gods two thousand years ago, there has never been a holy-rank professional in the whole continent, whether it is a saint of law or a knight of the holy light. In other words, the one who killed Houllier was currently the highest-ranking professional in the entire continent.

"Slandering the blasphemer under the bishop's crown." The knight returned his sword to the sheath, his tone was very casual, "It should be killed."

Ludwig looked inexplicable.

He had originally had such an idea, and he had long guessed that Houllier, who foolishly dragged Bishop of Denoven into the water, would not end well in front of the Bishop himself. It would be fine if it was a closer relationship, the lover's younger brother? Is this a great identity? He also spread it to everyone.

Bishop Denoven would know what to do if his mind wasn't overwhelmed by the shoddy herring made by the burly cooks.

But this "handling" method, as well as the disdain of the knight, still caused Ludwig an instinctive discomfort, and he secretly raised his vigilance.

--Although he inherited his memory, he still did not really integrate into this environment. So forget how high above the commoners, let alone slaves, nobles and clergy.

Houllier was killed, and the people around showed expressions of fear or pleasure, but they were also accustomed to it. Even if this is a rogue who bullies men and women, it is normal that no one sympathizes with him, but such a lynching in broad daylight is accepted as a matter of course.

Ludwig took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

The young man raised a warm and sincere smile and greeted the group of people:

"Your Majesty Denoven! Good day, may the light of God always shine on your crown."

Denovin's eagle-like eyes stared at Ludwig for three seconds, before responding with a slow and arrogant emphasis: "Good day, may your soul finally dwell in the garden of God."

He has been here for half the time to drain the gold glass, enough time for him to judge that this kid is indeed a foolish idiot. It's true stupidity and stubborn beliefs that go after Houllier, not someone else - like Cardinal Hyman, who came from the same land as him - trying to trip him up.

Then it doesn't matter to him.

But a Hollier.

I am afraid that his brain is not as big as a copper plate, and he has been promoting the relationship between his sister and himself everywhere.

Thinking of his recent lover, and of Houllier who was killed by his own knight with a sword wind, Denoven couldn't help but feel a little irritable. His holy son was particularly unsightly.

"Felix has unfortunately died not long ago. The martial law of the Holy See has not been lifted. The brothers in the Holy See are busy investigating this matter. Son of Ludwig, it is a good thing to clean up the blasphemers, but you have not put the Holy See Take your edict to heart, right?"

BL | Paste Your Face With White Moonlight [Quick Wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara