11

Chapter 11

The Pharmacist Conference is live.

Unlike the pharmacists who had to maintain order, the audience was not so quiet watching the conference. The time for Bai Yue's speech was not good, but he couldn't bear the news that he became a 3S guide. It was the time when the popularity was high. And after the announcement, only the spokesperson of the royal family came forward to thank the general public for their attention. Bai Yue himself never showed up and did not accept any interviews. So this time he came out to speak, but many people came to watch the live broadcast.

Only a small part of them want to know about the potion, and more barrages are swiping, "Isn't there any change when I upgrade to 3S?", "What happened to the 3S wizard? It doesn't mean that the research and development ability is strong" and so on. A group of sunspots were saying things like "Bai Yue has no virtue and no talent!"

There are even keyboard warriors who don't know anything about medicine but just hate the royal family or Bai Yue himself. Blind Meow points the country, and the left sentence is "What is this? It can't be detoxified? It's just to make you die ten minutes late, it's useless"; the right sentence " Who said that the master gave him a score of 70? This is gossip, right? You just say what is the use of this thing, has anyone seen a poisoned person in such a big life? Even if it is poisoned, the home robot can't save you? Serious application First aid, I have been lying in the hospital for half an hour for treatment. This thing can also score 70 points?".

It can only be said that the keyboard warrior's field of vision is so narrow, the world around him is the world, and he thinks about things like moderate metal, ingestion of mouse medicine by mistake, and nothing to do with insect poison.

How can soldiers on the battlefield have robots to take care of them? Where did you come from the hospital that made you lie in the hospital bed for half an hour?

The sunspots criticized for a long time, and misled a group of melon-eating people who didn't know the truth and echoed the words "it has no practical effect", "the practicability is far worse than the potion that Master Gu can improve the soil quality", "Master Gu Why haven't you appeared?" Finally, as soon as Mr. Yu asked a question, the dense barrage disappeared.

The word "insect poison" immediately pointed to the importance of this medicine.

When Elder Yu smiled and said "Gospel of the soldiers", Heizi went completely dumb.

Suddenly there appeared a group of viewers who said, "I just said, how can the master brain go wrong?" "You have only the brains of walnuts." All of them seem to have really expected this medicine to be extraordinary. I don't know where the sunspots suddenly disappeared, and where did these supporters emerge.

Bai Yue's pharmacy caused a small wave of ups and downs in the conference. Many pharmacists exchanged softly, and then cast approving or friendly glances at Bai Yue far away. This kind of look is really rare for him, the prince who came from the royal family in the mountains and rivers.

But on the third day of the meeting, when Gu Zhaomi was about to take the stage, Bai Yue only realized what a sensation is.

.

The moment Gu Zhaomi's figure appeared on the stage, the venue immediately burst into prolonged applause, and the other party bowed and thanked several times before calming down the atmosphere. And in Bai Yue's judgment, most of those applauding faces are sincere from their hearts, not because of the Yan family, but simply because they applaud those who can create "Nirvana"!

At this moment, Bai Yue, who originally aimed at Gu Zhaomi just in the mood to complete the task and his professional ethics as a pharmacist, became extremely heavy.