93

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 93

Xu's father didn't believe this, and Xu Sui didn't believe it anyway, and pointed at Luo Baiyue's nose and said it was a lie to confuse the public.

Luo Bai was at a loss, and said: "I haven't dealt with this doll yet, I keep it to hear what you can do. So let's do it, since you think I'm a liar, then no matter how much I toss this doll, I won't do it." There will be no response from your brother. I was invited by Ms. Xu, and she hopes that I can solve your difficult and miscellaneous diseases. It just so happens that I used magic to deal with this doll, and you will be lighter. Raise it up slowly. But let me tell you first, it is not certain that your brother, as a mother and child, will suffer any backlash."

Father Xu didn't believe it. As for Xu Sui, she believed it, but she hated her uncle to death right now, so she didn't care what would happen to him, so she said to Luo Baiyue, "Then you do it."

Luo Baiyue nodded, took out the pen he used to draw the formation before, and picked up the thin thread wrapped around the puppet with his hands, and then visible to the naked eye, the puppet emitted a puff of green smoke, fluttering to the ground. On the wooden table, a large hole was etched into the table, obviously corrosive.

Father Xu was shocked, looking at Luo Baiyue's hands with a blank expression.

Luo Baiyue's hands were covered with magic power, so he couldn't hurt him at all. He patiently followed the winding direction of the thin thread, and used the tip of the pen to pick out the thread bit by bit. The golden gurgling on the tip of the pen pushed forward layer by layer like sunlight, forcing the green smoke back step by step.

After the thin thread was completely removed, Luo Baiyue turned the pen upside down, and unscrewed the cap at the end, revealing a section of red wax. He melted the wax with a star of magic, and dripped it on the ink-stained talisman paper on the back of the doll--on it was Xu's father's birth date and name.

The bright red, like fresh blood, fell on the yellow talisman paper, covering all the ink marks tightly.

Luo Baiyue flicked the two needles on the back of the doll, but didn't pull them out, and the sparks burned down and burned them away. Then he asked Xu Sui if he wanted the knife, and Xu Sui went out to let the nanny take it. At this point, Father Xu, who was stunned for a long time, finally came back to his senses: "You, it's not magic, it's not a chemical reaction?"

This is already shaken, but I still don't want to believe it.

Luo Baiyue wasn't angry either: "When I'm done cleaning up, you can call your brother and ask if he's busy or not. You'll know if it's magic. Your brother won't cooperate with me to lie to you, will he?"

What are you talking about!

President Xu almost cursed out of anger, but he followed his wife and also came into contact with some masters, no matter the real ones or not, they all had a bit of arrogance. No matter how young this little master is, if he is really capable, he will be scolded for a long time by himself as a liar, and his bad words are already giving face. He forcibly endured it, watching Luo Bai draw the knife more and more towards the puppet.

That ordinary kitchen knife was suddenly stained with a touch of blue when it was in his hand. When it was chopped down, it didn't make a hard chopping sound on the wood, but it made a subtle "chi chi" sound like a flame burning. .

Father Xu couldn't take his eyes off the puppet, watching another puff of blue smoke rise from the top of the puppet, it seemed to have struggled a bit, and gradually weakened, when the puppet was completely split open, and the middle of the puppet flowed bright red, it seemed that someone had taken it Blood is stuck in it.