72

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 72

Jiang Baiyue mainly took a group of females to practice archery, but one day a teenage boy named A Bai said with a sad face that he was going to ask for leave, and he would not go hunting with him during this time.

"why?"

"The rice in my field is not very good, and Emu is very worried. Although I don't know what I can do to help, I am too embarrassed to go out and run away."

Another female advised him: "But you have good shooting skills, you can kill a few rabbits to improve food for the family. What's the use of going home to accompany you? Farming depends on luck. If you don't seek compensation from other places, you will be useless." law."

Ah Bai seemed to make sense, frowning a little and thinking about it, but Jiang Baiyue paid attention to something else: "You said your rice is sick? What's wrong?"

The child's eyes lit up: that's right, this is Mr. Dawu, maybe there is a way.

"Brother Ayue, the leaves of my rice are turning red. The more new leaves there are, the faster the old leaves will wither."

When he said this, many people responded: "Don't tell me, my family is also like this. The tips of the leaves have turned dark these days, and some of them have turned brown!"

"My rice has also weakened. It is very short, short and thin, and its roots are thin..."

"Well, this is not a family or two, my cousin's family is the same."

Jiang Baiyue listened to their chat and felt like he was lacking in potassium. He secretly blamed himself for being so busy recently that he was smelting iron and shooting arrows, so he forgot about fertilizers. He himself has light magic. Although there are not many of them, the effect of saying something in the Western Fantasy world is gone, but it is magic anyway. He practiced while working in the field, and the seedlings around him benefited more or less and grew healthy. It made him forget that other families may have a problem of lack of fat.

"We're not going hunting today," he announced, and the others looked at him.

"Let's go and have a look at the fields of each family."

The place they are in is like the southern climate of the ancient earth that Jiang Baiyue is familiar with. There are three seasons a year, and they can harvest two crops of rice and one crop of wheat.

When Bai Yue came to this world, he caught up with planting rice, smelting iron to plow the land, and then irrigated it. It has been three weeks now. Isn't that right? If there is red blight, it will show up at this time.

Jiang Baiyue led a group of females wandering around our fields. The main force of plowing the fields is still from Qing Fei's generation, and when they saw them coming over, they all greeted: "Why don't you go hunting today? Why are you coming to the fields? Don't let the seedlings step on you!"

"I heard that the rice is not growing well recently?" Jiang Bai went over to talk, and took a look at the fields of this family by the way.

Ah Bai whispered, "It's the same as my family."

The rice leaves were indeed a little reddish brown, and looked very unspiritual.

Jiang Baiyue pondered for a while, then heard a group of females chattering around, and finally waved his hand: "Everyone has a new job today, pick up dead branches and leaves for me, the more the better."