33

Chapter 33

Together with Collins, he looked at several more houses. Except for the empty ones, there were no more living people in each house, but dead bodies.

Ludwig used the magic of light to expel those black gas full of resentment and toxicity, but in a short while these cleaned up places will be filled back with rich dark aura.

"We have to find the source." Collins frowned. "Otherwise, there is no way to solve the problem."

He transformed into a dragon, the tips of his small claws shone a little bit of fleeting light, the tip of his nose twitched, and then he rubbed his head against Ludwig's jaw, and then flapped his thin wings and flew forward: "The stench of dark magic is very Too obvious for a dragon, come with me."

The two followed the traces of dark magic all the way. The density of the black gas along the way was getting bigger and bigger, and the visibility in front was getting lower and lower. Ludwig had to use light magic to disperse the black gas that seemed to be in essence. . Until Collins stood still, frowning at a tower surrounded by thick black mist: "It's here."

"Bone tower?" Ludwig cast a tentative magic, and then his expression became serious, "The creation of the necromancer. Strange, I have never heard of such a thing in Mesa Town." Otherwise, he would have been arrested long ago. The Holy See of Light on the clear.

Necromancers are feared even among dark mages. Using their bones and souls to cast spells, they can extract the evil of evil and the disaster of disaster.

In the whole darkness, the tower showed a faint whiteness, but it did not give the slightest sense of brightness, but made it even more magical. If you think that the entire tower is made of human bones, it is even more creepy and chilling.

Ludwig and the two entered the bone tower to search for the past, and there was no sign of anyone moving. Until they climbed to the top ninth floor, Ludwig habitually burned with a bright flame, trying to burn the air. The dark air, but heard a low voice from the direction where the flames were thrown.

"Who?"

Collins immediately stood in front of the boy, a cluster of purple dragon flames condensed in his hands, ready to be released at any time.

What responded to him was a quick attack magic, but it was easily resolved by Collins before he got close. When they saw this, they were no longer polite. They looked at each other and attacked the magic at the same time. However, after a blow, a voice that was very familiar to Ludwig sounded: "Gods, please stop first. Stop! There may be a misunderstanding here!"

"Aldia?"

Ludwig gave birth to a sense of absurdity.

This voice is clearly the protagonist's attack!

But isn't Ardia a compassionate Father? How could he get involved with the Necromancer tower? Shouldn't he really join the Dark Holy See?

--You must know that according to the original world line, the Dark Holy See has always been under the banner of justice, and Claude only let him see the side of the Dark Holy See doing good deeds. joined by baptism.

And now, the cursed breath of dark magic is incessant, and it is actually related to Aldia?

Could the world line collapse to such a degree?

Ludwig was extremely surprised, and the other party also responded after a brief pause.

"Luther?!."

Two figures came out from behind the bookshelves with skeletons and strange specimens. One is Aldia and the other is Claude.