122

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 122

The letter of approval for the establishment of the school of spiritual power came out soon, and Bai Yue entered into a new busy schedule.

In the mental power system, he is currently the only one who can be called an expert. How to build the teaching system, how to train teachers, etc., all have to be clearly written by him. The researchers who did experiments with him before could use Zhuang Ding as a teaching assistant for teaching theory-but they can only be teaching assistants. After all, it is impossible for people who have not really cultivated spiritual power to let them teach.

Regardless of whether it is the parliament or the major forces, they kept asking Bai Yue when the school would open, but Bai Yue had no time to answer. Fortunately, there was a season. This group of people was choked up enough by the marshal who kept saying "straight" but frightened people with his coquettish operations, so they could only reluctantly be blocked back.

The most direct negative effect of being busy is that two couples who have not established a relationship for a long time and are just you and me, the time to meet each other becomes very tense, and they can only communicate with each other every night.

Bai Yue lived with Cheng Qinglian, knowing that he couldn't hide it from this mother, so he truthfully confessed that he was in love with Ji Shichen.

Cheng Qinglian now knows that his son is capable, and the previous worries about "enclosing-raising" are gone, but he has a new worry: "A Yue, what you have now is a unique secret, I'm not saying that Marshal Ji is a man Not good, but you have to think about it, the two of you are together, is it related to your mastery of the spiritual power system?"

"Mom, you also know that my research is supported by Shichen, right? If he wants to monopolize my results, I have no chance to make them public. He also doesn't need to use emotion to obtain them." Bai Yue still used him and The experience of "master-student secret research" made up by Shi Chen comforted his mother, "We have known each other for so many years, I think I can see who he is clearly enough."

Cheng Qinglian couldn't find anything to refute, and thinking about it again, Ji Shichen's intentions could not be faked if he could still respect his son in the face of such great interests. Looking at this marshal again, he needs good looks, ability and ability, and what is even more rare is this kind of heart, there is no dissatisfaction in one thing, which makes him feel at ease.

But even if the mother doesn't object, or even approves of the two falling in love, and the mother-in-law and Bai Yue congratulate together, it would be somewhat awkward for Ji Shichen to come to find someone. The two of them are so busy now that it is difficult to spare half an hour, and the time is often late at night. If Bai Yue lived by himself, Ji Shichen could still take advantage of the opportunity to stay overnight. The mother-in-law is here, so I'm ashamed and shameless. In the same way, let Bai Yue live in Ji Shichen's apartment, what would Cheng Qinglian think of him? Oh, it's only been a short time since we've been together, so you've exposed your wolfish ambitions, right?

So the two can only meet in the holographic space.

Ji Shichen reluctantly kneaded his lover's hand, wanted to talk for a while, but couldn't bear to let Bai Yue stay up late, so he could only say: "It's getting late, go to bed. Don't rush, those people want to force you to hurry up , block back and let them find me."

"I know, don't think of me as someone with high IQ and low EQ who only knows how to do research and doesn't understand the world." Bai Yue pretended to give him a reproachful look, but didn't want to cut off the communication, "It's still early, I'm not sleepy. Let's talk again ?"