111

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 111

Ji Shichen set Bai Yue and his research direction at the highest level of secrecy. No one knew that the best research institute of the Ji family was undergoing a full-fledged arrangement, trying to create the most compatible research institute for Bai Yue in the shortest possible time. Laboratory of mind.

However, in the small upper-level circle of Central Star, a piece of gossip spread like wildfire: Xiao Tang forced the Bai family almost to bankruptcy, and his wife and eldest son Bai Yue lost his inheritance rights, all because he had taken a fancy to Bai Yue, and Bai Yue Not agreeing, he wanted Bai Yue to lose everything in his anger and had to commit himself.

"This is nonsense!"

This is the first reaction of most people. It was said before that it was to vent anger on the illegitimate son of the Bai family, why are the rumors becoming so fast now?

But another person said: "You don't know, the young lady of the Qi family said this as a joke during the banquet. When did Miss Qi tell a lie? She said it was in the western restaurant of 'Venus' I saw with my own eyes that Xiao Tang forced Bai Yue, and Bai Yue said that even if he had nothing, he would not follow him!"

"real or fake?"

"If you don't believe me, go ask again! Miss Qi said that she is sitting on the side of Bai Yue's table, and who do you think is the table next to Bai Yue's Xiaotang?"

"Who?"

"It's Marshal Ji, Gu Cheng, and Jiao Jingwu! Miss Qi also said that Xiao Tang became angry and dragged Bai Yue, but luckily Marshal Ji helped Bai Yue when he saw the injustice."

"...I believed it just now. I don't believe you when you say that Marshal Ji helped. It's possible to say that it was Gu Cheng. Marshal Ji once kindly helped an old man who seemed to be ill. It turned out that he was a killer. As soon as he helped him Being shot by a wooden barn, if not for his agility, he might have died. Since then, he has given up this kind of behavior of helping others, and only donated money through the charitable organization under his name."

The other party was also a little speechless, Marshal Ji is notoriously difficult to get close to, but Miss Qi will never lie, right?

A gossip guy next to him said, "Why don't we go and ask Gu Cheng?"

"Please, don't look at him who seems to have fun, but when it comes to Marshal Ji, he keeps his mouth tight. Ask him what he can ask?"

"It's not that it has much to do with Marshal Ji, the protagonists are Xiao Tang and the Bai family, just ask."

The troublemaker went to ask Gu Cheng. This matter has nothing to do with confidentiality, nor is it a major matter. Gu Cheng really admitted it directly, and said, "Xiao Tang's pursuit of someone like this is not acceptable. Alas, this kind of emotional intelligence is basically a bid farewell to chasing your sweetheart."

Gu Cheng confirmed it personally, and the news instantly spread throughout the circle. Everyone is incredible, just like what Gu Cheng said, how can there be such a chaser?

But someone who was classmates with Bai Yue and Xiao Tang came out and said, you don't know, Xiao Tang is like this. There was a time when Bai Yue and Xiao Tang were students. At that time, Bai Yue wanted to exchange with other planets. Because Xiao Tang couldn't bear him, he actually used the power of the Xiao family to mess up Bai Yue's going abroad. Can normal people do this?