134

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 134

Lu Jianshan soon found that no matter what proposals he made at the military meeting, he was hindered.

General Shi Chen-Because he was in a coma before Shi Chen and has not yet fully recovered all his powers, and his deputy Jiang Muzhan is currently acting as an agent-the Seventh Army and his Northern Army, which Lu Jianshan served as general, have always been at odds. It's normal for them to thwart it.

However, it is very subtle that the two neutral factions of the Third Army and the Eastern Army are against him.

At the meeting, the others could barely hide their astonishment--

The current generals of the Third Army and the Eastern Army are all direct descendants of Bai Qishu, the former marshal, and have a close relationship with the Bai family. It was never a secret that the Bai family and the Lu family wore a pair of trousers.

Now this is... infighting?

At the conference table, it is inevitable that someone will start to test. The relationship and movements of various forces are without a doubt one of the most important pieces of information. If the Bai family and the Lu family break up or even become hostile, the military's power will change significantly.

--The first is the weakness facing the conservatives.

Now, there are four legions in the southeast, northwest, plus the 1st to 8th armies. Among the twelve legions in total, five advocate offensive, three are neutral, and the other four are conservatives. It seems that there is not much difference in strength between the offensive faction and the conservative faction. However, among the offensive faction, the Seventh Army and the Western Legion have the strongest comprehensive combat power. In the annual internal military competition, they basically never lose the top two positions. Even with these two The power to speak is also the strongest. As for the four conservatives, except for the Northern Legion where Lu Jianshan was in the top five in the internal competition, the other three were always in the second half. The fact that the conservative faction can compete with the offensive faction is mainly because the third army and the Eastern Army of the neutral faction are biased towards the Lu family--

Of course, this kind of bias is not involved in the big position, but it is still obvious in the small division of interests or proposals, etc.

The bias of these two neutral forces is not unrelated to Marshal Bai's rescue of the two generals and his kindness.

If the Bailu family breaks up...haha.

Impatiently coping with many temptations, Lu Jianshan went home with a face sinking as soon as the meeting was over. After returning home, he was furious, scolding Lu Haotian for being too brainless and unable to move Bai Yue, and scolding the Bai family for being ruthless.

But he also knew in his heart that what really frustrates him is that his prediction is completely different from the reality.

When he broke up with the Bai family, he really didn't expect the situation to turn so sharply.

To be honest, he has served as a general for more than ten years, and he has maintained a good relationship with the third army and the generals of the Eastern Army and General Li. These two also support him in some interests that have nothing to do with the overall situation. . In fact, Lu Jianshan has always felt that although he and these two friends started out because of the Bai family, in the final analysis, the Bai family is just an introduction, and the feelings and interests involved over the years are not all from the source? Except for one Bai Yu in the Bai family - a young boy who joined the army not long ago - no one can speak in the military. Over the years, many people have insinuated that he is deeply scheming and relies on the top position of the Bai family, but why don't he want to I thought, if the Bai family didn't rely on him, just a scientist and a mechanic, how could they maintain the original military connections? The Bai family gave benefits to the Lu family, so why didn't the Lu family reciprocate?