15

Chapter 15

"Ayue, you are here."

It's time for another spiritual reconciliation. Shi Chen's trauma has healed, and he has been discharged from the hospital and returned to his own apartment, so Bai Yue's spiritual counseling also chooses to be carried out here.

When Shi Chen gave permission, the door opened automatically as soon as Bai Yue arrived at the entrance of the villa, and the master greeted him immediately.

Bai Yue raised his eyes and looked away in embarrassment. The person inside seemed to have been exercising before, wearing a white tight tank top and a pair of looser sports trousers underneath. The hair and bare skin appeared wet, and there was a towel draped around his neck.

Although it was only a glance, Bai Yue noticed that the man had a very good-looking figure, the strong and full arm muscles were bulging, and the wheat-colored skin was covered with crystal beads of sweat, which reflected a healthy luster under the sunlight, perfectly showing the skin. elasticity. Because of the sweat, the vest has a wet mark on the chest, which vaguely reveals the flesh color inside and the ups and downs of the chest muscles, which perfectly explains why it is said that it is sexy to be exposed.

As a person who has participated in military training in order to strengthen his physique, let alone this level of physicality, even more exaggerated and more exposed Bai Yue is not uncommon, but he has never appeared like today. Embarrassment, and the desire to turn back after turning away.

It may be that the vigorous sweat was mixed with the breath of cologne, which was accelerated by the high body temperature after exercising. He was still a step away, but he felt that the whole aura of the person in front of him covered him.

"...Shi Chen, are you exercising? I can also wait for a while. After you finish exercising, we will guide you..."

"You're here, I don't have any mind to exercise." The man led him into the room and poured him a cup of tea, as if it was just a casual joke, and it seemed that every word had a deep meaning.

Bai Yue could only pretend that he didn't understand, suppressed his agitated heart, and took a sip of tea to hide his expression: "Then are you going to start spiritual counseling?" His eyes fell on the other side's bare shoulders, and he couldn't help reminding: "You'll catch a cold if you fall asleep during the evacuation process. It's best to change your clothes."

"Okay, listen to you." There was a smile on Shi Chen's slightly cold face, "Wait for me for ten minutes."

He not only changed his clothes, but also took a battle bath and returned to the living room. It is still the usual steps, first release the quantum beast to feel the change of spiritual power, and then contact with the spiritual power. Today, however, is a little different.

The mental power was tentatively extended but did not touch any obstacles. Bai Yue opened his eyes a little stunned: "Why don't you set up a mental power barrier?"

The man sitting across from him smiled when he heard the words, his eyes lightly set his eyes on Bai Yue's face, and he seemed to have carefully traced it before slowly meeting Bai Yue's eyes: "I just want to tell you, I I trust you with all my heart."

Bai Yue's fingertips trembled.

The voice was too deep and meaningful, not to mention the frank and soft emotions in the eyes of the other party, almost pouring out.

The young man clenched his fingers and didn't know how to answer, and the expression on his face was half confused. His skin was white and his face was relatively small. At this time, his long eyelashes trembled, showing a childish unease.