35

Chapter 35

In order to re-seal the Dark Mage Tower, Ludwig and the two painstakingly arranged a formation, which not only emptied their huge magic pool, but also used dozens of magic stones. Rao is a holy son of the Holy See like Ludwig, and his flesh hurts too much.

After the last stroke of the formation was finished, Ludwig drove it with the magic of light. The light ignited by the magic formation confronted the defensive formation of the bone tower, making a crackling sound, and finally the white color of the bone tower slowly changed. Light, it became like an afterimage in the wind, as if it would disappear at any time.

The two of them were about to breathe a sigh of relief, and there was only a sliver of the bone tower that was almost invisible. Suddenly, like people who were forced to the extreme, they were madly absorbing the surrounding magic elements without distinction. This time, not only was the magic in the air drained, but Ludwig's magic circle dimmed in an instant, and even the two of them shook their bodies, suddenly feeling hollowed out.

"Damn!"

Ludwig lowered his spell and threw out all the magic stones in the storage space, resisting this force that did not stop sucking people into people.

Perhaps it was a mistake while busy, and Ludwig threw everything out before realizing it was wrong-the "Laureate of the Dawn Goddess" that Collins had given him before was actually among them.

However, at this time, the pain in the flesh is not a concern. Ludwig and Collins held hands tightly, chanting incantations in their mouths, preparing to use their strongest magic skills to forcibly break the bone tower.

Unexpectedly, the syllables of the incantation were still contained in the lips, and golden white light spots suddenly appeared, strayed into the air, and turned into unknown magic runes.

The suction of the bone tower gradually weakened in these light spots, until it disappeared completely - and the bone tower itself also disappeared.

"How is this going?"

The two looked suspiciously at it, only to realize that it was the crown of the Goddess of Dawn, which Ludwig had tried repeatedly and couldn't use.

At this moment, it is exuding a soft moon-like glow, and it is slowly emitting pure light magic power to the surroundings.

"Could it be that the dark aura of the bone tower induced the light magic in the laurel crown?" Ludwig guessed.

Collins, however, no matter what made the laurel crown that had been delayed in use suddenly become generous, he only pushed his Holy Son: "Go and absorb it, this is a rare opportunity. When its magic power is completely dissipated, it will never be used again. It's useless."

Ludwig nodded without being pretentious, and asked Collins to protect his safety. He stepped forward and held the laurel of the Goddess of Dawn, and slowly absorbed the magic power into the magic pool in his body.

However, the boy immediately opened his eyes again and made a light "huh".

"What's wrong? Is there a problem?"

"No, it's not. I just found out-" Ludwig looked at the laurel in his hand unexpectedly, "the power contained in it is not magic, but divine power."

"Divine power?!"

"Well, it's more solid and more powerful. How can I put it... For example, it can also fill the magic pool. Our current magic power is as dense as water, but the power inside is as dense as gold. "

Although I don't know the story behind this treasure, it is certain that it has been too long, and even the royal family of the Becto Empire who collected it has forgotten the mystery, otherwise it will not be cheap Collins.