143. Extra Story 1 (4)

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 143 Extra Story

Ke's father and Ke's mother sat at the dinner table.

Father Ke sniffed the unstoppable aroma of vegetables in the air, and stared wide-eyed at the three dishes and one soup on the table. The cherry flesh is rosy and plump, and the sauce is attractive; the chicken rape heart is dotted with pink diced ham among the green vegetables. ; Steamed scallops with dried scallions are milky white meat, which is very chewy when you look at the meat quality, floating on the thick milky white soup, the oil stars in the soup are golden, and a handful of green onions are dotted on it, which is bright and lovely; Fresh Mushroom Loofah Soup is clear, white and green, looks elegant, served in a white porcelain blue and white bowl, placed next to the bright cherry meat, just visually relieves a greasy taste.

Ke's family opened a restaurant, and Ke's father was the chef himself. He taught Ke Baiyue's skills, but he always felt that his son was not good enough, and it would take him several years to become a teacher.

But looking at this table of dishes at this moment, layer after layer of extremely layered aromas penetrated straight into his nose, he couldn't help swallowing a couple of mouthfuls of saliva, and then he couldn't wait to pick up his chopsticks to taste it.

The most eye-catching thing was the plate of cherry meat, which was naturally what Father Ke ate first. The chopsticks landed on the meat, and as soon as he held it, the shiny meat trembled tremblingly on his chopsticks, and was pinched deformed, a drop of rich brown-red soup was squeezed out from the meat, dripping viscously into the plate .

Father Ke put the meat into his mouth, and the rich soy sauce immediately spread in his mouth. When he bit his teeth, it was glutinous at first, and when the teeth went down, he wanted to cut off the meat. Full of flavor, mixed with wisps of sweetness.

There was a sound between exclamation and praise from his throat, and he manipulated the chopsticks uncontrollably and dropped them to the plate again, and he couldn't help but have a thought in his mind:

When did this kid's craftsmanship become so outstanding?

This is due to one of Bai Yue's strengths. His powerful spiritual power naturally sharpened the five senses when injected into the body. Therefore, the nose can smell the best smell, and the tongue can taste the most suitable salty, soft, hard, raw, cooked. Combined with the cooking method in memory, and so many eating experiences, knowing what is delicious and how delicious, naturally get twice the result with half the effort .

Ke's mother didn't think about it that much, she only knew that the tempting aroma of the dish made her index finger twitch, so she didn't stop holding it between chopsticks and eating. The cabbage heart is moist and refreshing, and the scallops are fragrant, tough, and salty. I only hate that the bowl of soup is too small. In this way, four people can only share a small bowl...

Shi Chen was also aroused by this table of delicacies, but he remembered that this was the first meal with his parents-in-law in this world, and his initial impression was that he had a negative score.

So he took a sip of fresh air from the soup with difficulty, reached out and took Ke Mu's bowl in his hand, and gave her the last bowl, with a polite smile on his face: "Auntie, please drink another bowl. This soup clears heat and nourishes the lungs."

After drinking the delicious soup, Ke's mother's eyes on Shi Chen were not so sharp.

At any rate, it is a little discerning.