64

Chapter 64

     "A Yue, there are so many orcs, let's not just look at Ah Wei, okay?"

     Bai Yue accepted the plot of the world line and lowered his head. His mother-in-law Qing Fei thought he was still thinking about Jiang Wei, so she couldn't help but rubbed the corners of her eyes and spoke earnestly.

     The original owner fainted before because the protagonist Shou Lanying found out that she was pregnant. After hearing the news, the original owner ran to find someone to make a fuss, and finally fainted from crying and was sent home by the protagonist.

     His mother's father, Qing Fei, discriminated against Lan Ying since Jiang Wei swore to take care of Lan Ying, and he didn't want the child to be entangled with Lan Ying anymore, but the original owner was so determined that he had no other choice but to persuade him.

     At this time, Jiang Baiyue's interpersonal relationship has basically dropped to the lowest point, his former friends are far away, his mother's father is becoming less and less respected, and he himself is hated by most people.

     Everyone forgot that he was the most innocent in the whole thing, the fiancé suddenly brought back other females, he did nothing to hurt other people except annoying yelling and pressing people, but people were confused by him Patience, everyone feels that the protagonist's suffering is worthy of sympathy, forgetting that he is the one who suffered a sudden change and lost his only inner support.

     "I see."

     It is naturally impossible for Jiang Baiyue to pursue Jiang Wei anymore, but the sudden change of attitude is weird. He sighed and looked disheartened.

     "He and Lanying are both pregnant with children. What can I do? Cubs are precious to every ethnic group. They will definitely get married when they have offspring. There is trouble, and things can’t be changed, let’s forget it.” Two tears welled up in his eyes as he spoke.

     In fact, he pinched hard on the thigh.

     Qing Fei didn't want her child to ruin her reputation because of Jiang Wei for a long time. She was very pleasantly surprised when she heard the words, but she still worried about Jiang Baiyue's "sadness" and forced herself not to laugh: "Oh, just figure it out. Go cook and wait."

     Looking at his back, Jiang Baiyue thought of the food in this world, and his forehead twitched——

     Most of the food in the later generations was domesticated by humans, and in this stage similar to the Neolithic Age, there is nothing delicious at all!

     For example, millet, bean, rice, etc., not only are not as productive as later generations, but even the taste is far worse. Not to mention fruits and vegetables, the pulp is small and the core is large, and the fragrance is light and astringent.

     Moreover, ironware has not yet appeared, and cooking tools and methods are very limited, so it is conceivable what taste it will make.

     Having said that, I have to thank the protagonist Shou Lanying. He brought a golden finger of the portable space, which contained a lot of spices and plants, including onions, ginger, garlic, peppers, etc., as well as medical equipment, and the food was planted by luck, which greatly improved the living standards of the Tiger Clan.

     Even Jiang Baiyue got the credit. After all, Jiang Wei was raised by Jiang Baiyue's father and Mu's father. Jiang Wei felt guilty about breaking the marriage contract at first, so he brought a lot of good things. But Jiang Bai became more stubborn, he refused to use things from his love rival, and lost his temper when he saw his mother's father Qing Fei cooking with seasonings, and later even Qing Fei could only eat tasteless primitive food.