54

Chapter 54

When returning to the backstage, the classmates I met along the way all said to Guan Baiyue in amazement: "Senior Guan/Bai Yue, you are so amazing!" "The piano can be so beautiful!".

Guan Baiyue thanked them one by one, and then returned to the locker room. It is still the magical privilege of the "Prince of Campus" in this world. At such a large-scale party, Guan Baiyue still has the exclusive treatment of a dressing room.

The moment he opened the door, he felt that something was wrong, his eyes narrowed, his elbow slammed into it, but he was firmly blocked by a hand and pulled into his arms.

"Tsk. Really wild." The

familiar voice and breath made the young man relax instantly: "What are you doing? Aren't you afraid that I'll just kick the door?"

"I just wanted to surprise you, who knew you were so sturdy?" The

tall boy He took the man in his arms from behind, took the boy's hand, and played with his slender fingers: "Tired of playing, right? The fingers are all red."

"Very happy." Guan Baiyue leaned against him and let him be Kneading his palms, a satisfied smile appeared on his face, "I like this feeling." Without saying a

word, he poured out all his emotions with both hands, and told everyone to the music.

Really, very happy.

Huo Shichen took the man back, sat down on the sofa, let Guan Baiyue sit on his lap, and then rubbed Guan Baiyue's neck with his nose, sniffing the faint scent of softener on it, and stage makeup A little bit of fat.

"Ayue is very dazzling when he plays the piano. It seems to be shining."

Although he is usually handsome and beautiful, when he sat in front of the piano and played the melody with his fingers, his eyes suddenly seemed so vast that they could fill the entire starry sky. Every trace of light falls in the eyes, it is the most dazzling galaxy.

It's a bit ridiculous to say it. For a moment, Huo Shichen felt in a trance that the young man in the center of the light source was like a noble god who deserved to be worshipped. And he himself is the most powerful guardian of the other party, and the most devout believer, with him forever.

Guan Baiyue was tickled by the hair that Huo Shichen poked in the crevice of his neck, he couldn't help but push his warm head away with a smile: "Don't make trouble." He kissed him lingeringly, deep and long, until a knock on the door interrupted.

Huo Shichen reluctantly let go of the person in his arms and asked Guan Baiyue to get up and open the door.

Outside the door was the girl who was a staff member who had called Guan Baiyue to the stage. She looked at him admiringly and whispered, "I'm disturbing the senior, but there are two guests at the backstage entrance saying they want to find you." Her tone became Some can't hide the excitement: "I know one, Master Veganova! She seems to appreciate the senior!"

"Thank you for letting me know. I'll go right now."

Guan Baiyue and Huo Shichen said, and then Follow the girl out. At this time, the party was still going on. Walking in the background, the sound of the program outside came in, and Guan Bai was stunned. Familiar voice. It's Lin Yan, and it's not unpleasant, but how should I put it...

The four characters of ordinary and unremarkable are about just right.

After all, the points are not enough, and the "gentle Yingti" attribute in the original world line can't be added.