97

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 97 (Double update)

A translucent phantom gradually formed in the air, and it was the image of a middle-aged man.

"Master/Song Zongzhu!"

Chu Ningyuan and Mu Shifei let out joyful cries at the same time, with a relaxed look on their faces, obviously gaining confidence all of a sudden.

This is the most common practice in the world of comprehension - "beat the young and make the old".

Luo Baiyue stared at the shadow in front of him, not paying attention. Thousands of miles of sound transmission seems to be very powerful, but in his opinion, he can't even do a solid clone. This level is too bad, right?

However, in the Dharma-ending era, this is one-level power.

Looking at Song Changqi's projection, Luo Baiyue raised his eyelids and called "Song Zongzhu" calmly, without even showing any polite expression. This made Song Changqi feel a little dissatisfied. A yellow-haired kid, he didn't say anything to his apprentice, and he had no respect for himself.

"It was you who tied up my apprentice?" He said, a ray of light popped out from his fingertips, trying to untie the bondage on Chu Ningyuan's body, Chu Ningyuan showed joy: "Thank you, Master."

However, the light dissipated, Chu Ningyuan was still kneeling there, the spell was like a mud cow, and it was useless.

Chu and Mu couldn't help showing some astonishment, and Song Changqi was also shocked: How is it possible? Can't untie the restraint technique of a junior?

He couldn't figure it out, and when he was about to try again, he couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed when he saw the astonishment on his apprentice's face. He was afraid that he would still not be able to solve it after trying again, so he was very ashamed, coughed twice on purpose, turned to Luo Baiyue, and frowned : "What magic weapon did you use as a junior? Don't you feel ashamed to use it to bind your comrades?"

"The suzerain was joking. I didn't use any magic weapon. I just tied the thief here with my spiritual power." Luo Bai stood aside leisurely, and after watching the whole process of "The suzerain failed to untie the shackles", he spoke lazily. Explaining, there was even a hint of a smile on his lips.

Song Changqi was originally dissatisfied that some of his apprentices dared to move, but when he heard the three-point mockery in the young man's words, his heart was filled with anger.

As soon as he projected it over, he could see the identity of the person opposite him. About twenty years old, with clear features, good-natured, and good strength, he was able to force his exceptionally talented apprentice to seek help from him with all his heart and soul. This is probably the "Bai Yue" in the rumors, and it really has the power to stir up wind and rain.

It's a pity that he and Ning Yuan had such a trouble, so it might not be easy to recruit. At this time, Song Changqi still felt a little regretful in his heart, but when the other party opened his mouth, the arrogant tone made Song Changqi angry.

--It turned out to be such a humble person who has no sense of dignity!

But it's a bit small, and I tried it myself and didn't untie it, so I was so arrogant, and I didn't have any respect for the senior's power. Such a kid, even if he begged himself to join the Xuanqing sect, he refused to accept him.

If Luo Baiyue knew what he was saying, he would probably be able to laugh: No, it's fine if you beg me to join instead. Of course, even if you ask, I won't agree.