86

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

Mu Shifei originally wanted to ask his elder brother for support, but they broke up unhappy and went back feeling frustrated.

Chu Ningyuan was even more unhappy than him, secretly gritted her teeth and vowed to make everyone who looked down on him regret it. He doesn't have much ability now, but the Taoist priest who taught him the exercises before said that he has a rare talent, and if he works hard, he will definitely be able to make a name for himself in the world of cultivation.

At this moment, Chu Ningyuan made up her mind to cultivate hard, and when the time comes to call the wind and call the rain, even a powerful person can't count on herself to save her life and change her luck?

At that time, let alone the Luo family who are unreasonable now and insist on putting their son's death on his head, even the Mu family will respect him three points.

Luo Baiyue has no idea how the protagonist Gong Shou can hold his breath.

At this moment, he was happily enjoying the knee pillow that belonged to his own man. He was groaning on the other's lap as he was touched by the big hand with well-defined bones on the top of his head, and his eyes were completely squinted.

"I'll give you a name."

After seeing off his troublesome bastard brother, Mu Shichen enthusiastically began to pay attention to his newly picked cat.

Seriously, now he finally understands why people are so excited when they say "I also have a cat".

because! Cat! real! yes! World! cutest! pet! ! !

(Note that it is a pet, the national treasure is retired)

He touched the kitten's fluffy and soft fur, and his heart almost melted.

"Should I call you Chengzi?" Mu Shichen looked at the kitty's orange hair, lovingly. He didn't notice that the little thing on his leg that he rubbed so comfortably stiffened for a moment:

...Why did you choose such a name full of ominous hints!

I am an orange cat, Shi Chen!

you! Give me a round name!

Luo Baiyue's eyes darkened, as if he saw his miserable future with a body like a balloon.

But before it yelled a few times to express its protest, that warm and powerful hand used just the right kneading technique to make Xiaotuanzi lie down into a cat cake again, and couldn't think of anything other than stretching his body and feeling the massage.

... Forget it, oranges are oranges... Anyway, Fei Chengqiu is also your master, so you have to hug and hold him high.

Mu Shichen played (hui) with (wan) the little (le) cat (yi) with great interest (er) for a while (mao), and then hugged the cat on the sofa with some nostalgia Put it away: "Wipe your hair. It's a pity that it's too small, otherwise it can be washed."

The man got up, went to the bathroom to find a face towel of a moderate size, soaked it in warm water, then returned to the sofa and wiped it along the kitten's fur. I pinched the soft pads.

His strength was very comfortable and just right, and the faint scent of soap on his wrist lingered on the tip of Luo Baiyue's nose, making him feel at ease and nostalgic.

It couldn't help sticking out its pink tongue, and licked that part of the wrist, and was a little embarrassed after discovering what he had done:

Cough, this must be because of the smaller brain size after changing the body, otherwise I wouldn't be dominated by instinct to this point...