119

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 119

The Ji Family Research Institute immediately responded to the "Baiyue Incident" on Xingbo.

Xingbo issued a very formulaic statement, which stated that all the work arrangements done by the research institute are in compliance with laws and regulations, and there is no phenomenon of internal researchers fraudulently using or embezzling the achievements of other researchers.

Then he explained Bai Yue's situation in detail, saying that the first author of the paper whose name was in a black box was Bai Yue's teacher, not a member of the research institute, and had passed away long ago. Bai Yue was a student trained by him. On the basis of his research results, he continued to lead his colleagues in the research institute to conduct research, and only then did he produce the paper that shocked the entire academic world and even Starnet.

The rhetoric of the research institute is very standard, but most of the netizens don't believe it. Immediately after the academy made a sound, swarms flocked to its official Starblog, mocking and cursing. Many expressed great disappointment:

"I always thought that the Jijia Research Institute was a rare pure land dedicated to academics and the last conscience. I didn't expect it to be wishful thinking. I'm afraid this place has long been corrupted by power, right? Such a statement that distorts the facts can be issued, and the conscience will not Does it hurt?"

"I just want to know who created the spiritual power system! Don't tell me that I'm a rich second generation who studies finance! It's useless to compile a so-called 'teacher' to complete this lie! Can I remain anonymous until death? Give me back the truth! Give me back my true hero!"

...

Mr. Yang didn't expect that the official statement of the research institute would be useless. He also received a request from Ji Shichen, hoping that he could speak out about it. Mr. Yang knew best how Bai Yue had been working without sleep and food during this time, and now he admired this young man more and more. And according to his imagination, this young man may have already devoted himself to scientific research when he was still in the Bai family, but because the matter was so important, he had to keep it a secret. And because of his scientific research achievements, various forces fought against each other, and in the end Bai's father even kicked him out of the house, which may have something to do with it...

Yang Brain Hole Emperor Yuan Zhou really felt sorry for Bai Yue the more he thought about it. Seeing such a good boy being slandered and suspected by the whole network, he was so angry that he was going to do something even if Ji Shichen didn't say anything. So I immediately posted a message on the Xingbo account of Wannian Changcao:

"Everyone's imagination is very rich, but the fact is that all the controversial articles published in this issue of "Intelligent Life" were made by @白越 leading his research team! I saw him with my own eyes How to guide researchers, how to arrange work, and how to conduct experiments. This young man has no formal background in scientific research, but he is a researcher and scientist with sufficient professional training, professional knowledge and ability! I, Yang Yuanzhou, dare to use my A lifetime of fame and achievements to guarantee this thing! There is no power-sex trading, no stealing of achievements, the truth is, this is a genius scientist, of course, his achievements are based on the work of his teacher, but he himself There is no doubt about his professional ability. I dare to say this here, and I am not afraid of peer verification. In the future industry seminars, I will try my best to let our young scientist participate on behalf of my research institute, and let him accept the scrutiny of peers and test."