22. Western Fantasy World (1)

Chapter 22

Early in the morning, when the citizens of the Morning Light Empire got up drowsily from their beds and turned on their brains to check the time or the morning news, they were frightened by the automatic pop-up notification of important news that the sleepy worms flew away. now-

【Report! Suspects such as Yan Changsong, Yan Lu, and Yan xx have been detained on suspicion of treason and crimes against humanity! 】

"What's the matter? Is it the wrong way I get up? From Marshal Yan down, the Yan family was taken over by one pot?"

"I suspect that I'm dreaming. That's the Yan family, the top wealthy, the most powerful family. This must be fake news."

"Well detained. The Yan family, who abused their power to help Gu Zhaomi to make a fortune, should have gone in a long time ago."

"Is the above one a primary school chicken? Don't talk nonsense about the lack of a hammer."

"What the hell?! Treason and anti-humanity... such a big crime? Didn't you just go to the border to resist the insect wave?"

"Take the risk of the water meter and secretly doubt it, not the royal family... You know. The power of the Yan family in recent years... It is normal for other families, including the royal family, to regard them as thorns in their eyes. The second prince's approval rating broke the table recently to clean up them, I'm really not surprised at all."

"I heard a chill. Even if the royal family benefits ordinary people, they can't do whatever they want, right? It's too scary. The Yan family helped the empire resist many insect waves. Now it's really chilling."

"Don't talk nonsense in front of you, okay? Have you read the news seriously? You said that there is evidence to show that it is related to this insect wave, and the police will hold a press conference today. If you don't spread rumors, you will die if you don't let your mind go wild. ?"

...

It was obviously working time, but a high-rise commentary was quickly built under the news. Everyone was paying attention to what was going on, some were just shocked by this big move, some were conspiracy theories, and some started to analyze what happened to the Yan family based on this very short news.

Representatives of major legions and several major families are talking at the moment, and Bai Yue is also among them. They had already started planning for the Yan family when the insect wave was over and Shi Chen discovered that the situation of this wave of insects was different. They must ensure that they did not move, and every movement was a thunderous strike.

After the victory, they did not act immediately. The Yan family thought that their plan was just a failure, and there was no major problem. Most of the First Corps returned to the border, and then they started to arrest people.

However, people are caught, but they have not relaxed.

The top executives of the Yan family were arrested, and most of the other important people were controlled, but after all, it was a huge family with luxuriant branches, and there were always people in the network of branches scattered in every corner.

Moreover, when the core characters are caught, how will the troops under them react? Even if someone is sent out to take over, after all, the Yan family has been in charge of the First Army for centuries, and if those loyal to them mutine, they may not be able to control it in time.

Shi Chen was among the several senior sentinels and officers sent to appease and take over the First Legion, except for the highest-ranked general in front of the Royal Legion, whom the Emperor most trusted, he was the second in command of the trip. . If the admiral mainly relied on prestige and rank to convince those soldiers, Shi Chen, the young and powerful 2S sentinel, mainly convinces people with the momentum and strength of the sentinel, which directly integrates the team and suppresses the thorns.