37

Chapter 37

In the midst of a beautiful atmosphere, there was a noise from the courtyard walls of the Holy See: "What happened?"

"Why did the courtyard wall burn?"

"What about Priest Santos?"

"...Oops, this is a big mess?"

Someone tried to put out the fire, but the dragon flame was not an ordinary fire magic, which contained the power of the dragon language, so it naturally failed. The last high-level priest had to grit his teeth and blast open a small section of the courtyard wall with magic cannons so that the people inside could come out.

"Who are you?"

The priest who came out first watched vigilantly at the red dragon mercenary group lined up in front of him, and then his eyes fell on Collins.

The young man is tall and tall, and the bloodline has been purified to increase the pressure of the dragon race, which is particularly eye-catching among a group of people. The priest met his eyes, and his eyes were full of flowers. He felt as if a crimson flame was burning in the eyes of the other party. He took a half step back subconsciously, then woke up and stared back in embarrassment.

"We are the guardian knights of His Royal Highness Ludwig, the Holy See Branch of the Holy See Branch of the Principality of Bigland." Collins stepped aside to let Ludwig out, "I heard that Lombardy was cursed by the plague, so I came to help."

"His Royal Highness?"

The priest was a little suspicious, and Ludwig showed him the emblem of the Son of God, which convinced him.

Knowing that it was the Holy See, the priests who were nervous and suspected that the commoners were making troubles were relieved. Since it is one of my own, a set of commonly used shelves is brought out again.

The arrogance of the leading priest was mixed with three-point anger: "By the glory of the God of Light, I am fortunate to have His Highness the Holy Son to come, and the Lombard branch should have greeted it with wine made from grapes picked by the most beautiful female slaves. Before handing over the documents, I just came directly to the Holy See-and, this burning courtyard wall, I am afraid it is also related to His Royal Highness's attendants. I am afraid that His Highness the Holy Son will have to give an account to the Lombard branch."

Ludwig sneered.

"Explain? Naturally, if this priest can give an account to the people behind me who have been waiting for three days but cannot get a drop of holy water, I might as well give your branch a good account."

The priest didn't understand what he meant at all, and swept the people behind the mercenary group with disdain and casualness. Shaking his head: "His Royal Highness is still young, these lowly people are like weeds in the land, they can grow up with the wind, even if the winter snow freezes to death, the spring wind blows and they reappear on their own. Why bother? What about wasting precious light magic on them? God's messengers have more important things to do."

"Really? So what did the people in your branch do?" Ludwig noticed that most of the priests here were of lower rank, and the only high-rank priest who talked to them.

"Alas." Speaking of this, the priest's expression finally became serious, and he said angrily, "The damned dark remnant of the Holy See has released the curse of the devil, we naturally send the priest to capture these evil pagans and destroy their sins. The soul and body full of filth. There are also some blasphemers who take advantage of the fire and dare to take the opportunity to form an army and plunder the faith of the God of Light. The Paladins have been dispatched to exterminate them."