61

Chapter 61

By Monday the next morning, the four of them took leave to go to the hospital together.

"...There is no indication that the patient's abnormality is related to disease or drugs." The

doctor showed them a stack of test sheets full of various obscure data and charts, and finally gave such a concise answer.

"Then how is he now?"

Li Shuze tossed so much last night that his eyes were still dark and his voice was hoarse.

"The patient is still sleeping." The doctor told them that Linyan struggled for more than two hours last night. The doctors examined him with difficulty and could not find the cause. The only thing that was certain was that the energy in his body was consumed at an abnormal rate. , had to use a drip to deliver nutrition to him. It wasn't until two o'clock in the morning that his vital signs stabilized and he fell asleep.

"...It's not a disease, it's not a medicine or a drug..."

Looking at the diagnosis sheet, Qin Yishao was really giving up at this moment. He didn't know what it was like when he was taking traditional Chinese medicine, so he was skeptical of the so-called saying that Lin Yan almost died.

But now, something medically inexplicable is happening right in front of you.

If it wasn't for a strategy, or some unnatural factor, how could such a strange thing happen? Perhaps as Bai Yue said, Lin Yan was punished.

Therefore, Linyan didn't lie, he was real and "stalking" him.

Qin Yishao looked at the diagnosis sheet, and his heart seemed to have fallen into the well water in winter, a biting cold.

The four of them went outside the ward to look at Lin Yan through the glass.

At this moment, the other party finally calmed down and lay peacefully on the bed, but the shriveled and white cheeks and the bulging cheekbones were still the same as last night, and they did not recover.

With one hand out of the quilt, they really knew what the so-called "a handful of bones" was like. Maybe because he lost weight too quickly, his skin didn't stick to the flesh tightly, and it was so slack that it brought out layers of folds, and it looked like the dry arms of an old man, very terrifying.

"Will he have any sequelae? Can he return to his original state?"

Huo Shichen asked the doctor.

"This... we have never seen such a precedent, and we need to continue to observe it." The doctor gave a conservative answer, "The patient's appearance is very different from the photos you provided, unless we find out why he suddenly... If he is too thin, he will not be able to make targeted treatment, and I am afraid that he will not be able to repair it. It may be possible to see plastic surgery. What can be confirmed at present is that his physiological function has been greatly damaged, and his future health will be affected to some extent. , will become weak and sick."

"Okay, thank you."

Li Shuze politely thanked the doctor, saying that she won't take up much of her time.

The four stood outside the ward, silently not knowing what to say.

Guan Baiyue quietly asked the Jinjiang system: "Linyan's strategy is a complete failure, right? Can you still detect Qin Yishao's favor?" The

system said: "The strategy system was forced to leave Linyan's body last night, and the energy value was reduced to the lowest level. , I took the opportunity to devour it directly... After the fusion, I have the ability to monitor favorability. After testing, Qin Yishao's favorability has plummeted to -30, and it is expected to continue to fall. Your mission is complete."