89

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 89

"Burning talisman." Luo Baiyue looked down at the talisman paper he had captured with the power of time regression, raised the corners of his mouth coldly, turned around and walked to the door, and showed the yellow piece of paper he grabbed to Luo Baixue and the others , "This is a common talisman in the cultivation-truth world. Apprentices who have not been introduced for a long time can draw it as long as they know how to draw Qi into the body."

"That is to say, someone from the same...circle as the two of you deliberately harmed our crew?" Director Zhang reacted quickly, and his face immediately showed anger.

People are always afraid of unknown things. Before, they thought it was haunted, and everyone felt uneasy, but now they know that although it is a supernatural force, it is also a man-made disaster. The fear is less, and only anger is left. The other people who were piled up by the warehouse and wanted to know what was going on also heard the truth, and they all started to speculate, some suspected that other crews were making trouble, and some suspected that the crew inside the crew was causing trouble, and they said everything.

Luo Baixue thought more deeply: "All apprentices are good? Isn't it difficult to find out who will do it?"

"It's true that I can find the person who drew the talisman with the technique of tracking, but if the talisman is done well, anyone can use it, and it can burn as long as it is stimulated with spiritual power. It is difficult to find the person who caused trouble by relying on it alone."

"Then how can we find this harmful person?" Luo Baixue's expression was not good.

"That's not urgent, let's get rid of the hidden dangers in the crew first." Luo Baiyue waved his hand, and asked someone to take them to the "haunted" hotel that the heroine said, and the place where the actor's wire was disconnected at that time. etc. In some places, the traces have disappeared due to a long time lapse, but those who can find clues have left traces of spiritual power. This must be a means of cultivation.

Looking around, Luo Baiyue stopped when he reached the lounge, "Whose lounge is this?"

"It's mine." It was the heroine who answered.

Luo Baiyue nodded to her, walked into the lounge, moved a chair, stepped on it, reached out and groped on the door frame for a while, and his fingers touched the uneven place on the wooden door frame: it seemed that someone had pushed it open and plugged it in again. gone back.

The young man's fingertips swept across the door frame, and a piece of wood as long as his index finger was removed.

At first glance, this wood is not eye-catching, and its color is similar to that of ordinary peach wood, but when you look closely, you can find small characters and patterns carved on it. Those who understand Taoist culture can find that the six sides of this wood are engraved with Japanese, Japanese, Japanese and Japanese. The names of the moon and the twenty-eight constellations, as well as star patterns such as the Big Dipper and the South Dipper.

This is the canopy ruler in the Taoist magic tool. If you want to borrow the magic power of the canopy marshal, it is a good thing to ward off evil spirits.

However, Luo Bai sensed a chilly air from far away, and followed that coldness all the way to find it.

"This was originally a magic weapon for exorcising evil spirits, but it was placed in a place where yin qi gathered, and soaked in the water of the ancient tomb, the water of the river, and the flowing spring of the yin ground for seventy-seven and forty-nine days, and then the nature of the device was reversed, and it became a piece of art. Ghost lure."