79

return
Make your face white with moonlight [Quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 79

According to Jiang Baiyue's guidance, bacon was hung at the door of every household of the Tiger Clan.

The smell and atmosphere of food permeates the whole clan land, accompanied by the joy of the harvest year.

"Our wolves have also learned." Shichen helped Jiang Baiyue put on bacon at his house, ready to hang, "Shihe and the others said they couldn't wait for me to marry you, and I took care of it. We got married, not because you let me marry you." You get food for those bastards."

"They just mean to be happy." Jiang Baiyue smiled and gave him a sideways glance.

"I also want to tidy up." Shi Chen also smiled, "Thanks to you, this is the first winter that people don't fear so much."

"Oh, I'm afraid not." Jiang Baiyue couldn't help sighing, "I can foresee that this winter will be extremely cold, with heavy snowfall for more than ten days. I'm really worried."

"you sure?"

"Well, I have this hunch." Jiang Baiyue himself has light magic, even if he is greatly suppressed in this world, he can still keep his family. But it is not enough to support the whole village.

Shi Chen was silent for a moment, and said: "Let me discuss with your patriarch, bring the young orcs of the wolf and tiger clans to hunt before winter comes, and make the meat into bacon, and keep the animal skins for warmth."

"That's the only way to go." Jiang Bai was a little worried, "Be more careful."

"Well, don't worry, we are all familiar with it, no problem." Shi Chen raised his hand, wanting to hug him, seeing that his fingers just touched the bacon, so he stretched out his hand and carefully touched his lover's cheek with the back of his hand, as if to comfort him.

The inadvertent action made Jiang Baiyue's heart soften a little, and he couldn't help telling him again: "Winter is coming, the prey is also hungry, and the beasts are very ferocious, so you really can't be careless."

"I know. In fact, hunting is also considering that nearby wild animals will come to harass the village during the snowstorm."

Shi Chen told the Tiger Clan patriarch about the matter, and the patriarch naturally nodded in response: "That's good, our clan has a lot of cubs this year, so we need to buy more animal skins to take care of them."

So they called the young orcs from the clan, and assigned Shi Chen to form formations for the two clans, and went into the jungle to hunt separately. Shi Chen was the leader of all the people, arranging their routes and hunting methods.

The orcs are all fresh-blooded, and they have heard the name of Shichen for a long time, but after all, the Tiger Clan has never really seen it, so it is impossible for him to listen to whatever he says. Jiang Tong and the others yelled that why should the wolves command us, and Shi Brown choked back, saying that you are not as good as my boss, so you have to be obedient.

"Whether you are powerful or not is not just empty words!"

"Yes! Make gestures!"

"What happened to the patriarch of the wolf clan? Our tiger clan won't listen!"

"Then let's make gestures." Shi Chen said, "A representative?"

Who is the representative? Ginger for. Everyone knew that he was the only young man in this generation of the clan, so Jiang Tong and the others pushed him hard.